Revealed

Dakota was outside of the warehouse waiting for them when the talk was over.

"Oliver!" Merlyn shouted getting his attention.

"What?!" He snapped.

"You better be certain that your stubbornness doesn't get my daughter killed." Merlyn grumbled glaring at him. "Because if that happens, I will come for you. And in a way that will make you beg for the likes of Vandal Savage."

"You do that and I'll come for you." Dakota crossed her arms, giving off a threatening tone.

"You better be careful Dakota." Merlyn narrowed his eyes.

Some of the League members appeared from the shadows.

Barry moved in front of her, "Whoa whoa whoa. Don't you dare hurt her."

"At least wait until this is over." Dakota added.

Merlyn glared at her and met up with his members.

Farmhouse

Barry was talking to Cisco outside while Dakota talked to Thea inside in the kitchen.

"Your father does not like me." Dakota said as she searched the fridge.

"He doesn't like it when his assassins disobey him." Thea pointed out eating a bowl of chips.

"If he just released me..."

"You know he won't do that." Thea replied.

Dakota grabbed a water from the fridge and shut the door, "I have to go to work. I'll be back."

FBI

Dakota sat in Derek's office looking down at her hands.

"Matty told me you put the hood back on. Are you okay?" Derek asked.

"I'm fine. I feel great."

"You touched a knife didn't you?" Derek continued.

"I threw a few." She corrected. "Then my hand started shaking. But Barry, he came and stopped it. His voice....it was...relaxing. My hand stopped."

Derek nodded quietly, "That's good. He's your anchor. Your ground. He's your way back. In the meantime I want you to go to a session at the VA. I think it can help, listening to other people's stories and telling yours."

"If I do that, I'll get arrested." Dakota pointed out.

Derek smiled, "No you won't."

Farmhouse

Barry was on the phone with Dakota explaining the plan to her per Oliver's request.

"He doesn't want anyone else to be there. Just me, him, Kendra, and Carter. He doesn't want to risk anymore lives." Barry was saying.

"He needs to stop doing that." Dakota grumbled. "Look I have to go to this thing. I'll tell you about it later. Just be careful."

"I will." Barry hung up the phone.

Dakota got out of the car and stepped inside the building with Legend on her heels. She walked down the hall and found the room where the meeting was. Dakota found a spot in the circle and sat down with Legend right by her feet.

The meeting went pretty well; she listened to others' stories. It was good until the therapist called on her.

"Can you share something with us?" He asked.

"Um....my name is Dakota. This is Legend. I honestly don't know where to start. There's so many things that I've done...."

"It's okay. Start small." He said.

Dakota took a deep breath, "I'm....I was the Blue Arrow."