Let's Make a Deal

The team left to go on their secret plan and left the couple alone in their cell.

"This sucks." Dakota grumbles. "They're all idiots."

Barry looks at her and holds at his hand. She takes it and gives him a sad smile. "Would you have really helped me?"

"Barry, of course I would have. If the time came and you couldn't kill him, I was going to."

****

As the blast door opened Dakota and Barry stood up to see who it was. The glass doors opened and they stepped out to see Wally.

"Look, everyone's gonna freak when they find out I did this, but I don't care." Wally said. "We need your help."

****

Barry, Dakota, and Wally flash back to the Cortex.

"Wally!!!" Iris scolded.

"I wasn't just gonna stand here and let this happen." Wally snapped.

"You let him take Joe?!" Barry looked at the team.

"This never would've happened if we were there." Dakota growled. "What the hell were you thinking?!"

"There's nothing we could do." Harry replies.

"You could've let us race him!" Barry shouts angrily.

"You're not racing Zoom." Wells argues.

"What are you gonna do? Are you gonna tranq us again?" Barry bites back.

"Don't tempt me." Harry threatens.

Kota narrows her eyes at Harry, "I wouldn't try it again if I were you."

"Dakota." Matty says walking into the room.

She holds up her arms in surrender and steps back slightly.

"I know you guys made a pact to keep Zoom on Earth-2, but you did that without us and Wally. You don't get do that!" Barry said to the whole team.

"Look at yourself Barry! You're not okay." Cisco argued back.

"Then let me race him." Dakota announced. "Let me do it, by myself. I'm a much better fighter than Barry. I can beat Zoom."

"Absolutely not." Matty and Barry say at the same time.

"Look Barry, it seems to me that you want to do more than just beat him." Harry says turning the attention to him. "It seems to me you want revenge. If that's why you're doing this, Allen, you will lose."

"Look guys, I know you think that we can't do this." Dakota starts stepping up next to Barry. "But we're running out of time and we're going to race him whether we have your help or not. So which one is it?"

****

"So how does this work?" Barry asked.

"Same way I took Iris and Dakota into the Speed Force. You hold my hand and I vibe you there." Cisco explained to the two of them.

"It's easy." Dakota grabbed Cisco's left hand and Barry grabbed the right.

They were vibed into Zoom's lair back on Earth-2.

"We'll do it. Just say when and where. There's one condition, you bring Joe back." Barry announced.

"If Joe is harmed in anyway, it's off." Dakota adds.

"I'll bring him, but I won't release him until after the race." Jay agrees to their terms. "Deal?"

"Deal."