Hawaii

Dakota and Griffin sat on the living room floor across from each other playing go fish with a bowl of chips next to them.

Dakota looked at Griffin, judging his poker face. "Do you have any 2s?"

He smiled, "Go fish."

****

Dakota sat in her office looking over some paperwork.

Matty knocked on her door, "Hey. What are you doing?"

"Looking over adoption paperwork. For Griffin." Kota continued to flip through it, barely looking up. "I haven't told Barry yet."

"Oh. Well, we got something. Rico called and he's freaking out." Matty stood in the doorway. "We have to go."

Big Belly Burger

Dakota, Matty, and Legend walked into the restaurant to see Rico with a glass of water and french fries in front of him.

"Rico what happened?" Dakota asked as she sits down.

"They know." He murmured. "They know I work for you. I'm sorry. I really am. I don't know-"

"Rico. Slow down. Tell us what happened." Matty narrowed his eyes.

"Early this morning, I got into a car accident. I was ran off the road and someone was trying to shoot me. I got away and called you. Please you have to help me." He pleaded taking a big gulp of his water.

"Rico. Calm down. We'll keep you safe, I promise. And you know I don't break my promises." Dakota took one of his fries. "Go to the safe house. We'll send agents to the house and they'll meet you there. Don't stop for anything. Go. Now."

Rico leaves a ten dollar bill on the table and sprints out of the restaurant.

Dakota lets out a sigh and rubs her hands over her face, "This is not good."

"What are we gonna do?" Matty asks.

"Relocate him. Give him a new name. I don't know." Dakota stands up. "Come on, we have to go."

****

Dakota stood in the Cortex watching Barry train. Right now, the city was in a time of peace. Probably not for long. Dakota sat in her favorite chair clicking a pen in her hand. Her phone rang and she put it in her ear.

"What's up Matty?"

"He's running. I'm at the safe house and Rico's gone." Matty tells Dakota.

She stands out of the chair in shock and knocks on the window to get Barry's attention. "What?!"

"Another thing. He booked a flight for Oahu." Matty says. "It leaves in twenty minutes."

"Get to the airport, I'll meet you there." Kota hangs up the phone as Barry comes out of the treadmill room. "Barry I have to go. I'll see ya later."

She kisses him on the cheek and races out of the Cortex.

****

Dakota, Matty, and Legend sprint down the airport. "FBI! OUT OF THE WAY!"

Dakota skids to a stop in front of the gate, "The flight to Oahu cannot take off. One of my assets is on that plane."

"I'm sorry but it's already in the air." The attendant replied.

"Well ground it. That asset is in danger." Matty ordered.

"I'm sorry but once it's in the air, we can't stop it." She says apologetically.

Dakota looks at Matty, "We have to get to Oahu."