Faith

Dakota watched Barry as he tried to find a way to escape his glass box.

"It won't work." Jesse finally said. "I used to think I could escape too, but there's no way out."

"That's not true. Your dad will find us. I promise." Barry shook his head.

"You have a lot of faith in a man who only cares about himself." Jesse grumbled.

This time Dakota speaks, "That's not true. Ever since we met, every choice he's made was to try to save you. He loves you, Jesse. You have to believe he'll come."

The man in the other glass box tapped on his cell a few times.

"Stop that." Jesse cried out. "Please...stop."

"Who is that?" Barry asked.

"I don't know. He's been here ever since Zoom brought me. He's always been tapping the same number of times." Jesse shrugged her shoulders.

Barry narrowed his eyes at the man, "I think he's trying to help us."

Zoom appeared out of nowhere in front of Jesse's cell, "Believe what you want. You're only alive so I can kill you in front of your father. And he's alive so I can get your speed." He looks between Dakota and Barry. "Once I get it, you'll die too."

Dakota rolls her eyes and stands up defiantly, "I'm soooo NOT scared. You won't get my speed and you sure as hell won't get Barry's."

Zoom suddenly phases through her cell and pins her against the wall. She reaches for his mask but he throws her to the other side. Kota falls to the ground and Zoom begins to stomp on her ribcage. She cries out in pain as Zoom picks her up again. He runs a finger down her cheek, opening up a wound on her face.

"NO! DON'T HURT HER!" Barry shouts slamming his fist on the glass.

"With the speed force in your system, I can leave you near death over and over again." He throws Dakota again and leaves.

"Dakota." Barry murmurs. "Talk to me. Are you okay?"

Kota doesn't respond.

"Is she..." Jesse whispers.

Barry suddenly sees her chest rise up and down. He takes a breath of relief, "She's just unconscious."