This Isn't Good

STAR Labs

"Very strange to be holding your autobiography especially when you didn't write it and it's not about you." Harrison Wells from Earth 2 shut the book and set it on the table.

"Dr. Caitlyn Snow, Cisco Ramon, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth 2." Barry stood next to him.

Cisco glared at Wells, "Hi."

"Hi." Wells replied bluntly.

"So let me get this straight. You're the doppelgänger of the man who murdered his mom, ordered the hit on Kota's parents, and is responsible for Ronnie's death." Cisco continued coming closer to the man.

"Yeah but he's not even the doppelgänger of the Dr. Wells we knew because that Dr. Wells' body was taken over by the Reverse Flash who was really Eobard Thawne and Eddie's distant relative from future who was killed by Dakota to save all of us." Caitlyn babbled on.

"Yeah I didn't follow any of that. I'm my own man. I had nothing to do with the murder of your mother or your friend Ricky." Wells shrugged.

"Ronnie." Caitlyn corrected.

"Him either." Wells added.

"You told me you had proof of your identity." Barry continued.

He held up a shoe, "This hit me on my way in."

"I'm gonna run some tests on you." Cisco announced.

"I am genetically indistinguishable from my Earth 1 counterpart. They won't work." Wells argued.

"Still gonna run 'em!" Cisco walked away into a different room.

"Be my guest." Wells just shrugged.

"Why are we even listening to him?" Caitlyn asked. "How do we know he's not evil?"

"He saved my life last night." Barry replied glancing at Wells. "The question is why. I'm guessing you didn't come all this way to meet the Flash."

"That's exactly what I did." Harrison turned back to Barry. "I'm here to help you stop Zoom. I can see you've already heard of him."

"What do you know?" Barry asked leaned against the computer desk.

"Everything. I created him. I created all of the Earth 2 metahumans." Wells began explaining. "The metahumans he's sending, they're the symptoms. He's the plague."

"Well we're batting a thousand against these breachers." Cisco added coming back into the Cortex.

"You're batting a thousand Crisco? What's your sample size? Ten? Less?" Wells raised his eyebrow. "Zoom is obsessed with speed. He will try to kill you Barry. To get your speed. Unless we stop him together."

"Last time we trusted a guy with your face some bad things went down. We lost people we cared about." Caitlyn narrowed her eyes at him.

"We've all lost people Snow." Wells pointed out. "The real test is what you do once they're gone."

Bullets fly into the Cortex aiming for Wells but Barry was fast enough to stop them.

"How are you still alive?!" Joe demanded still holding his gun.

"Because you missed?" Harrison snapped patting his chest.

"I'm trying to keep him from shooting you. And this isn't helping. Joe, put the gun down. Let's take a walk." Barry led him out into the hall.

As the two talked Dakota and Matty were walking into the Cortex, with Kota's hand bleeding.

Barry realized what was about to happen and followed her in.

"Hey Caitlyn? Can you fix my hand, Matty and I were training and-"

Dakota stopped dead in her tracks and faced the man that she thought she killed. She stared at him, her fists clenched in anger and blood dripped to the floor.

Wells stared back, "Who's she?"

"That's Dakota." Cisco replied eyeing her carefully.

"Oh..." Wells nodded, understanding.

Dakota narrowed her eyes, planning her attack.

"Dakota...sweetheart it's not-"

She leaped, throwing herself at Harrison. Matty grabbed her elbows and yanked her back, pinning himself against her. Kota struggled against him as Barry stepped in between them.

"Dakota...it's not him..." Barry held his hands out keeping a good distance.

Dakota struggled against her partner and glared, "Why isn't he dead?! He should be dead!"

"Matt, get her out of here. Get her to calm down. Please." Barry begged slowly pushing Wells away.

Dakota glared at him as Matty dragged her out of the Cortex and down the hall, into her training room.