Trajectory

"Hey, any luck locating our speedster since Eliza checked out?" Barry came into the Cortex a few steps behind Dakota and Harry.

"Still working on it but-"

Cisco was cut off because of a light above them sending sparks everywhere. With a flash of lightning Barry disappeared due to the lady speedster. Dakota and Joe unholstered their weapons. She sped back into the Cortex, threw Joe into the med bay breaking a glass pane and shot Dakota in the shoulder. Before Harry could grab any of their guns, the speedster did first.

"What do you want?" Wells demands.

"Where's the V-9 Caity? I need a fix." The speedster asks pointing the gun at Harry.

Dakota sits up and holds her arm close to her body.

"Eliza, is that you?" Caitlin takes a step towards Harry.

"Oh, Eliza isn't here right now. My name is Trajectory." She glances over to Caitlin.

"Why do the crazy ones always name themselves?" Cisco grumbles under his breath.

"Look, Eliza, Velocity-9 is very dangerous, okay. It made a friend of mine very sick, and he already had the speed force in him. Look, your cellular system-"

"Enough!" Eliza orders. "You are boring me to death. Hand over the V!"

"I'm a physician; I took an oath. I can't give you anything that will hurt you." Caitlin pleads, trying to convince Eliza to do the right thing.

"Right, so either hand over the V or the cat guy gets it." She fires a warning shot at Cisco and he ducks. "Hey, move, now."

Cisco moves closer to Caitlin and drags Dakota next to him who was holding pressure on her wound.

"All the flasks are gone. There's nothing left." Dakota snapped.

"I was really hoping you wouldn't make me do one of those 'I have to kill you each one by one until you give me what I want'. Oh, well." Trajectory grabs Jesse and takes her to the ground with the gun pointed at her head.

"Wait. Wait. You want V-9, we'll make it for you." Harry suggests, attempting to keep his daughter alive.

"Dad, you can't."

"We have all the ingredients." Caitlin adds.

"I'm not a patient person, so better move fast." Eliza demands.

Harry and Caitlin go into the med bay to start working on the Veloctiy-9.

Cisco looks down at Dakota, "You alright?"

Kota takes off her jacket, rips up her shirt and ties a piece around the wound, "I've had worse."

Not long after Harry and Caitlin are in the med bay, Harry comes back out with three flasks of the V-9 on a tray. "It's what you wanted. Now let her go."

"How do I know the two of you didn't lace this with a sedative to put me on my ass?" Eliza examines the flasks as she speaks.

"We wouldn't do that."

"You can never be too safe right?" She jams one of the flasks into Jesse's neck.

"No!" Harry smacks the needle out of her hand.

Nothing happens.

"Thanks for the fix, Snow." Trajectory disappears.

"Get Barry!" Caitlin says and Cisco taps the unlock button for his cell in the pipeline.

Barry appears in the Cortex just as Jesse collapses, "Well, good job on the cell, Cisco. What happened?"