The Bunker

Arrow Bunker

Dakota sat in a chair with her hand sticking out as Barry got out the med kit. Felicity offered to do it but Barry insisted to Dakota's displeasure.

"I could've grabbed it, ya know. I have super speed. And so do you." Barry grabbed the disinfectant and poured it on some gauze.

"I can handle myself." Dakota winced as he placed the gauze on her hand.

"I don't get it. This should've been almost healed by now." Barry wrapped the tape around her hand.

"Yeah about that-"

Malcolm Merlyn and a few of his best assassins stepped from the shadows and onto the center platform.

Dakota froze, "Oh no...."

"Who the hell is this?" Cisco demanded.

"My father." Thea grumbled crossing her arms.

Dakota reluctantly bowed her torso, "Why are you here?"

"The man's name is Vandal Savage." Merlyn ignored her as he told the group.

"Vandal Savage? Never heard of him." Kendra just shrugged as she eyed Merlyn.

"Well who is he?" Barry asked.

"Some say he was the most trusted advisor to Gangis Khan. Others say he guided Julius Caesar through the Gallic Wars. But one thing the League knows for sure is that he was there for it all." Dakota explained glancing at Merlyn.

"Why didn't you say anything before?!" Barry snapped.

"I didn't know what he looked like! I just know my history. Well my League history." Dakota argued glaring at him.

"So he's a vampire or something?" Cisco asked.

"He's immortal." Merlyn corrected.

"Have we stepped into crazy town?" Cisco pointed out.

"Wait it makes sense. That explains why he looks the same from the photo in 1975." Felicity explained backing up Merlyn.

"There's no saving her now." Merlyn announced and looked back at Dakota. "Are you ever coming back?"

"No." She crossed her arms as he disappeared out of the room.

Dakota sat down and scrolled through her phone. Felicity rolled herself over to Dakota's seat.

"Thought you two were engaged." Felicity murmured.

Dakota didn't look up from her phone, "Not anymore."

"What happened?" Felicity asked taking Dakota's phone.

"He said some things he shouldn't have." Dakota crossed her arms in frustration. "About my past."

Dakota watched as the team geared up and left the bunker. Legend stayed curled up at her feet and he watched them leave with eager eyes.

"Legend." Dakota snapped her fingers and he sat up, ears perked. "Up."

Legend jumped onto her lap and she giggled letting him lick her face.

Felicity smiled, "Where'd you get him?"

"Matty got him for me as an early Christmas present." Dakota cuddled Legend to her chest.

"He's getting big." Felicity pointed out. 

Dakota set him back on the ground and he wandered the bunker.