Revealed

Barry watched as the man in the mask tapped against the glass over and over again. "It's not Morse code. Maybe it's some kind of pattern."

"There's no pattern Barry." Jesse grumbles looking at him.

"You know, your father is probably one of the smartest people on either of our Earths. But he said the only person smarter than him, was you." Barry looks down at Dakota who was still unconscious.

"He said that?" Jesse raised a brow.

Barry nods, "If that's true and we work together, I know we can figure this out."

Jesse looks at the man in the mask, "Well he never goes past five."

"What?"

"He never goes past five knocks without pausing." Jesse repeats.

Barry stands up and watches the man. "Hey you're right. I think-I think I know what that is. It's a five by five tap code used by POWs."

"That would only get us twenty-five letters." Jesse argued.

"Not if combine C and K. They sound the same."

She shrugged, "Worth a shot. Let's try it out."

They both turned to the man's cell and watched him. The two of them continue to decipher the code of the man and all they got was J-A-Y. Barry and Jesse were both confused on why only a name. At this point Dakota had finally woken up. She sat up and leaned against the wall.

Zoom speeds into the room, "Don't talk to them again." He runs over to Barry's cell and phases into it. Zoom picks up Barry and drops him to the ground.

"I'm gonna get out of here and I'm going to destroy you." Barry threatens.

"I only need your speed Flash, amd you only need to be barely alive for me to get it." Zoom replies.

He begins to beat Barry up just like he did Dakota, but not as bad.

"Stop." Dakota coughs out. "Please."

Zoom continues to kick the crap out of Barry.

Dakota gets to her feet and slams her fist on the glass, "STOP!"

Zoom looks at her before disappearing leaving a hurt Barry on the floor of his cell. Dakota collapses again; she was standing for too long.

"Barry." She murmurs. "Are you okay? Talk to me."

Barry sits up and turns to her, "I'm okay. I think Zoom showed me how to get out of this place. You too."

Dakota shakes her head, "I won't be able to. I'm not strong enough."

Barry nods and takes a deep breath, "Are you okay? Like really okay?"

Dakota smirks slightly, "I'll be okay. I promise. I just need to rest."

Jesse looks between the two of them, "So are you two..."

Barry smiles at her, "Yes. Dakota and I have been through a lot together."

"A lot." Dakota repeats. "Hey Barry, since we're here, there's something I've never told you and I was going to tell you but a lot of stuff has been happening." He waits for her to continue. "When you were in a coma for nine months, Eddie and I dated."

Barry looked at her in shock, "Really?"

She nods, "Yep. Things went in a direction, but then we both realized we had feelings for different people."

Barry narrows his eyes, "I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."