Back in Central City

Dakota stayed in the bunker with Felicity and the others while everyone else went to the roof.

Thea sat down across from Dakota while she stared into space, "What's with you and Barry?"

"We fought....about something he said." Dakota grumbled. "About my past."

Thea scoffed, "Seriously."

"I don't think you understand. I did something....unforgivable. And every time I would even look at my suit or touch my bow or anything I would be reminded of that. What Barry said brought up a whole lot of rage and a whole lot of guilt." Dakota grumbled looking away.

On the Roof

"I just never that I'd have powers and never feel so powerless than I ever had in my entire life." Barry was saying to Oliver in private.

"That I understand."

"I screwed up big time Oliver. With Dakota. She hates me. I shouldn't have tried to push her like that." Barry continued.

"She'll come around."

Bunker

"You need to check Central City for the staff." Oliver said as they walked into the bunker.

Felicity typed a few things on the computer, "That explains why we couldn't find it in any museum. It was consecrated 8 months ago at St. Mark's in Central City."

"We need to get it before Savage does." Oliver told Barry.

"Can you give me a lift to STAR Labs?" Dakota asked picking up Legend.

She texted Matty to meet her there, she needed to talk to him.

STAR Labs

Dakota and Matty stood outside the building. Kota leaned against her motorcycle (it's been a long time since she drove it) and had a bag at her feet.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Matty asked. "It could bring back-"

"I know. But they need my help." Dakota said looking down at the bag.

"Listen, I think you should get back together with Barry." Matty murmured. "I see the way you look at him. The way you care about him. You're doing this for him. I know that. I'm your partner and it should stay like that. Just so you know I'll be there to catch you when you fall. Because that's what partners do. Don't let him go, Dakota. Fight for him."

Dakota hugged him and jumped on her bike, disappearing into the night.

St. Mark's

"What do you wanna do Barry?!" Oliver shouted from behind a row.

"Now you want to listen to me?" Barry said from across the way.

Barry and Oliver heard the window shatter. When Barry peaked over the seat, there was Dakota firing an arrow into Savage's shoulder.

"I used to enjoy slow deaths. Now I just find them boring." Savage slammed the staff into the ground.

The three of them appeared outside the church.

"Any chance he blew himself up?" Barry asked looking at Dakota.

"No." Oliver replied.

"You....you're wearing the suit." Barry stammered at her.

"Yeah, I like the modifications. But let's talk about it later."

Jitters

"Since when is that a thing?" Oliver pointed up to the fact that Barry had a drink.

"About 8 months. Save the city and maybe you'll get one." Barry joked.

Dakota stood in line with them quietly.

Barry looked down at her, "Are you okay?"

Dakota snapped out of her thoughts, "Yeah I'm fine. Can we talk....outside?"

"Now? Okay." Barry followed her outside. "Listen, I'm sorry....about everything I said. Everything I did. I didn't want to push you that hard and-"

"Barry. It's okay. I'm okay. Someone told me to not let you go. To fight for you. So that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna fight to-"

Barry grabbed the sides of her face and crashed his lips with hers. His mouth molded with hers and Dakota melted into him. Barry pulled away and kissed her forehead.

"If you we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right. I want dates, I want the whole shabang." Dakota said smiling.

"Can I still stay in the house?" Barry asked moving his hands to her waist.

"Separate rooms."