GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES

Dakota grabs the megaphone, "GEAR UP! WE'RE GOING IN!"

The chief fireman steps up to her, "Special Agent Miller I can't let your team in that building. We don't know what kind of damage is done. It could collapse and take you down with it."

"With all do respect sir, we have to go in there. The bomber is still in there and we don't know how many bombs there are." Dakota replies as she clips a vest onto Legend.

"Then I'm coming with you."

Dakota nods and the agents from Coast City are surrounding her, "We're splitting up. Matty will lead the Alpha team and rescue the hostages. Take two fireman with you. They're your responsibility. I will lead the Bravo team and we'll find the bomber. I'll take Legend with me to see if there are anymore bombs. Hopefully not. The bomber could be hiding among the hostages so stay sharp. And stay safe."

Back in Central City

"What did you see?" Harry asks Cisco.

"The Reverse Flash. He's here."

At Mercury Labs the alarm was blaring. Dr. McGee and her two guards were searching the building when Thawne killed the guards.

"Oh my God!" McGee shouts and faces Thawne.

"Christina McGee." He says.

"Who are you?" She demands.

"You're coming with me."

Barry appears in front of her, protecting her.

"Flash."

"Eobard Thawne." Barry sounded surprised.

Thawne stopped vibrating his face, "You know who I am?"

"You died!" Barry snapped.

"Good to know. And guess what, Flash? I know what time period you're from and that means very soon...you will die." The Reverse Flash launched in the air and punched Barry in the face, knocking him out cold.

STAR Labs

"You okay Barr?" Joe looks at Barry as he stares off into space.

He stands up straight, "I'm good yeah. It's just a lot. I need to call Dakota."

"No. Bad idea." Caitlin replies. "If you call her, she won't hesitate to kill him. We need to find out what he's doing here."

"I promised Dakota that if anything big happened I will call her. She needs to know about this." Barry insisted and stepped out in the hall and called his girlfriend.

Coast City

Dakota's phone rings and she stops her team. She answers the phone, "Barry I'm kind of busy."

"I know, I know. But you said to call if anything major happened. Well something did." Barry murmurs.

Dakota steps to the back and lets her team clear the rest of the hall, "What is it?"

"The Reverse Flash. He's here. He kidnapped Dr. McGee." Barry announced over the phone.

Dakota looks at her team and they point to Legend who's sitting down in front of a room, not a good sign. "I wish I could be there but I can't. I'm in a crumbling building trying to find a bomber and I think Legend found something. Stay safe."

Central City

"You too." Barry hangs up and goes back into the Cortex. "Dakota isn't coming. She's in a collapsing building trying to find a bomber."

"Eddie Thawne died, so Eobard Thawne should be erased out of existence right?" Joe questioned looking at everybody.

"Not necessarily."