Dr. McGee

Dakota, Matty, and Ryan walked around the STAR Labs building giving Ryan a tour of the place.

"We've seen a lot of crazy stuff. A lot of crazy people." Dakota said as they walked the halls. "Clay Parker, the man that shot you and Mom, his girlfriend is a meta. We caught her."

"Before my time." Matty added.

"I haven't been in the FBI for that long." Dakota continued.

"Mercury Labs is under attack. We have to go." Barry announced over the loud speaker.

Kota saluted to her father and Matty before running off to Mercury Labs with Barry. Once they got there, they helped evacuate people from the crumbling building.

"Thank you, Mr. Allen., although I'm quite sure who you are." Dr. McGee says as she looked between the two of them.

Kota took off her mask slightly so she could see, "It's Dakota."

****

At STAR Labs, Barry stood in the Cortex with the rest of the team and Dr. McGee.

"So how did you know who I was?" Barry asked.

"I'm a scientist, Mr. Allen. We're paid to be perceptive." She says. "And you're always a little too well-informed when things go pear-shaped in this city." McGee turns to Barry's father and sticks out her hand. "But I don't think we've ever met before, Dr. Christina McGee."

"Dr. Henry Allen." He shakes her hand. "I'm Barry's father."

"Okay, now that the cat's out of the bag, did you happen to see who it was that caused your building to collapse?" Barry pulled the attention back to him.

"I didn't see anything. It happened so fast." She replied.

"Maybe the security cameras caught something." Caitlin suggested.

"Mercury Labs does have a crash-survivable memory unit. It will have stored all the security footage right up until the building collapse." McGee explained.

"A black box for buildings. Cool." Dakota commented. "Alright well, it's been fun. I'm going to hit the streets. I promised Joe I would go hunting with him."

****

Wally stood in front of a metahuman about to get vaporized. A lightning bolt struck down from the sky, rendering the metahuman unconscious. Joe shot the man with The Boot, Cisco's invention, in case the guy decided to wake up.

"Dad?"

"Wally. What the hell are you doing?" Joe demanded as Dakota handed off the metahuman to the other cops.

"That guy just jacked a bunch of people so I had to go after him." Wally replied.

"You could have got yourself killed!" Joe yelled.

"I'm not just gonna let these guys get away with this." Wally argued.

Joe, if I may." Dakota butt in. "Listen, kid, you don't have powers. You have no kind of combat training whatsoever. Let us handle this before you get yourself killed and give your old man a heart attack."

"I have to show The Flash that I was worth being saved!" Wally snapped at his father.

"Wally, you are worth it."