A New Lead

Dakota crossed her arms and looked at Steve. He didn't say anything either and just glared at her. She was angry at him for being so hypocritical.

Dakota sighs, breaking the silence. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"I shouldn't have said anything either. I'm sorry." Steve apologizes. "Come on. Let's go see if the team has a lead."

The two of them walk out of Steve's office and join the rest of the team surrounding the computer. Matty looks at Dakota with a sad look in his eyes and she just gives him a smile and nods her head.

"We have an address." Chin Ho Kelly announces. "Matty and I talked to Jimenez again."

"Did you tell Jimenez that if he didn't give you anything I was going to come back down there?" Dakota asked chuckling a little.

"Yes." Kelly replied. "Satellite images show over a dozen bodies in this warehouse." He pulls up the image on the main monitor.

"Alright, let's call SWAT and have them meet us down there." Steve ordered.

"No." Dakota shook her head. "If we do this, SWAT isn't there." Steve looked at her like she was crazy. "We're doing this my way."

Matty looks at Steve, "Better listen to her."

****

The team splits up and hugs the walls on both sides of the main door to the warehouse. The building was owned by nobody but there has been an unusual amount of electricity surging through the place. Dakota didn't have much of a plan, just a typical strategical plan that ended with Hector Sanchez in cuffs or dead. On Steve's count, they enter the building ans hide behind some boxes probably full of drugs.

"FBI!" Dakota and Matty stand up with their guns pointed at all of the suspects. "Drop your guns and keep your hands where we can see them!"

"FIVE-O!" Steve and his team stand up. "Do as she says."

Hector Sanchez comes out with some of his crew, guns still in their hands. "You look just like your father. My sincerest condolences by the way. It's a shame really, what happened to him. I must say I am upset though; I wanted to kill him myself."

Him and his crew fire off a few shots before ducking into the depths of the warehouse. The rest of the gang also began to fire, but they weren't as lucky.

Dakota stood up, "I'm going after Hector!" She took off into the warehouse.

The rest of the team managed to shoot most of the gang members or incapacitate them so they could be handcuffed later.

"Drop your guns!" Sanchez shouted dragging Dakota in front of him with a gun pointed to her head.