They're Not Okay

Central City Hospital

Dakota opened the door to Iris's room and saw Wally standing by the window, "Get out."

"No." He says.

"Get out or I'll arrest you for illegal street racing." Dakota threatens still holding the door for him.

"It's not your jurisdiction."

She narrows her eyes, "I'll make it my jurisdiction."

Iris looks at Wally, "It's okay."

As Wally goes by Dakota she grabs his arm and leans close to his ear, "You put her life in danger like that again or do something stupid like illegal street racing ever again, I'll bust down your front door and cuff your myself. I don't care who you are; I'll throw you in prison." She lets go of his arm and he walks out. Dakota shuts the door behind him and turns to Iris, "What the hell were you thinking?!"

"I was trying to build a case against these guys so I could get Wally out of there." Iris replied. "That was the only reason I was even there."

"God Iris! You could've been killed! You should've called me! I could've helped you. You can trust me." Dakota was pacing back and forth across the room.

"I don't know, can I?" She asked, her tone suddenly growing cold.

Kota stopped and faced her, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I think you know what it means." Iris murmurs.

"You're making this about Eddie?! I thought we were past that!" Dakota shouted.

"Guess I'm not. Could you please, just go?" Iris looked away from her.

Dakota left the room without saying a word and sat on the floor against the wall. She put her face in her hands as Barry came around the corner with two cups of coffee in his hand and Griffin at his side holding a bottle of soda.

"Looks like that went well." Barry joked handed her the coffee.

"Iris says she can't trust me because she's still mad about Eddie." Dakota gulped down half of the coffee. "Hi buddy." She hugs Griffin. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He sat on the other side of her and leaned against her shoulder.

"How was Hawaii?" Barry sipped on his coffee.

"Hector Sanchez is dead. Case solved and closed. What about you? Have you figured anything out about why you're losing your speed?" Dakota finished the rest of her coffee and tossed it in the trash.

"I was actually about to head to STAR Labs to do some tests." Barry replied. "Wanna come?"

"What do you say Griffin?" Dakota looks down at him.

"I'm actually kind of tired. Could I go home and watch some TV?" Griffin asked lifting up his head from her shoulder.

"How about Barry drops you off at the house and I'll have Matty meet you there? You can spend the rest of the night with him and Legend while Barry and I figure out what's going on with him." Dakota stands up and helps Griffin to his feet.

Griffin nods, "Will you be home soon?"

"I hope so."