No Roof

Dakota stepped through the front door of the West house and took a look at their missing roof, "Whoa. You guys okay?"

"We're fine." Joe replied not looking up from the mess.

She turns to Matty, "Get CSU down here, see if there's anything we can use to track him."

"I don't suppose my homeowner's insurance covers a "Sharknado" attack." Joe attempts to joke as he dusts off a picture frame.

"I don't understand you people. Jaws just showed up and busted up your house. The Flash shows up and ya'll act like it's no big deal." Wally grumbles to Joe and Iris.

Dakota shrugs, "Hey man, it's kind of a normal thing in Central City. You get used to it after a while."

Barry comes down the stairs out of breath, "Hey. Everybody okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine." Iris replies as she continues to sweep.

"Where'd you go? Hide under your bed?" Wally snaps as Barry sits down on the stairs.

"Wally, come on." Joe tries to stop him.

"You know, Joe and Iris told me a lot about you, made it out like you could walk on water or something, but they never mentioned anything about you being a coward." Wally says coldly as he gets closer to Barry.

"Better watch what you say Wally. You're forgetting there's someone in here with a gun." Dakota threatens. "You know nothing about Barry. I don't see you trying to fight off the man-shark either."

Wally looks down to see her finger very close to the trigger on her rifle. He grabs his bag and opens the door, "I'll see you guys later."

Dakota watches him leave, "I'll check in with the rest of the team and give you guys a minute."

****

"Just when you think it's safe to go back to the suburbs, King Shark shows up at the house." Cisco grumbles as everyone is gathered in the Cortex.

"I don't even know how he found me. I wasn't The Flash when I was there." Barry replied leaning against the table.

"Must be a reason." Harry said.

"Have you figured out a way to track King Shark yet?" Barry asked, turning to face him.

"No, I don't have enough information to create an accurate location algorithm." He rubs his face as he takes his glasses off.

"What about Dr. Lamden's research? Anything that can help us?" Barry looks to Caitlin.

She walks over to her computer, "I didn't think so at first, but then I found something that I think might help us." Caitlin hits a button on the keyboard, bringing up her results on the monitor. "Sharks are predators. In order to track their prey, they use what's known as passive electrolocation. It's how they sense the bio-electric potential around a fish's body."

"King Shark sense Barry's electricity in his system." Wells takes a sip of his coffee.

"Okay, that explains how King Shark can track Barry. How is that going to help us track him?" Lyla asks the million dollar question.

"We flip it. Instead of King Shark being the predator, we make him the prey." Caitlin replies. "We track him using active electrolocation."

"Great. Let us know when you locate him and we'll take it from there."