Five-O

Dakota and the team stood over the computer, "This is a really nice computer. Wish we had one of these."

"Okay. So Max identified the cause of death as a gun shot wound to the back of the head. Charlie is running ballistics now and in the mean time CSU is going through the nearby dumpsters to see if the killer left anything behind." Chin Ho Kelly announced putting Rico's file on the big screen.

"He wouldn't have done that. He's too smart." Dakota cut in. "Uh...may I?" She gestures to the computer.

"Be my guest." Kelly says giving her full control.

Kota pulls up the photos from the crime scene, "Okay so as Max said gun shot wound to the back of the head. But do you see how there was no blood splatter?"

"Yeah there isn't a lot of blood either." Catherine adds zooming in on a photo of the body.

"Exactly." Matty continues. "This wasn't where he was killed. We need to find the actual crime scene. Where was Rico staying?"

Steve takes control of the computer, "Looks like it was a motel in Wakiki."

Dakota's phone rings and she sees that it's Barry, "Sorry I have to take this." She steps away and answers it. "Barry. I'm working a case."

"Sorry I know you're in Hawaii, but it's Griffin. He misses you and won't listen to me." Barry pleads. "Please help me."

She sighs in irritation, "Put him on the phone."

"Dakota." Griffin whines into the phone. "When are you coming home?"

"Griffin, it's going to be a few days. I'm working a big case right now." Dakota speaks into the phone.

Steve looks at Matty, "Who's Griffin?"

"It's her kid. Sort of. His parents were killed in a bombing we worked. Her and her boyfriend, Barry, have been taking care of him since." Matty replies and Dakota comes back.

"We have an address?" Kota asks.

"Yes." Steve leads them out of the building.

Dakota whistles at the sight of Danny's camaro, "Sweet ride."

"Thanks." Danny says and gets in the passenger seat. "It's mine."

Dakota and Matty get in the back. Dakota chuckles, "Wait. You're telling me, that this is your car and you don't even drive it? That is hilarious."

"You drive all the time." Matty grumbles.

"My car. I drive my car." Dakota snaps back.

Steve smiles and looks back at them, "You sure you two aren't dating?"

Kota frowns and crosses her arms, "I'm sure. My boyfriend is back home taking care of my kid."

Danny turns and faces them, "Really?"

Matty smirks, "Yes Detective."

Danny faces the road again, "Danny. Please."

They arrive at the motel and get the key for the room. The team notices that the door was kicked in and Steve slowly pushes it open. The four of them enter the room only to see it's totally trashed and blood splatter all over the walls.

"We need to get CSU down here to process." Dakota says. "This is probably where Rico was killed."

Outside, there was a crash and all four of them turn to see what it is. A man stood outside the room frozen when he sees the cops. Suddenly, he takes off down the sidewalk running from them.