Her Dad is Home

Joe walks over to her father and hugs him, "It's good to see you Ryan."

Henry joins in on the group hug.

"Who's the kid?" Ryan asks, watching as Griffin walks over and sits next to Dakota.

"He lost his parents in a bombing in Coast City. He's been staying with Dakota and Barry ever since." Joe murmured.

Zoom speeds in, "You thought you could give The Flash his speed back? Well done, you killed him instead."

Dakota shoots a lightning bolt at Zoom sending him against the wall. She forms two more in her hands as swords and pins them against his throat. "You have twenty-four hours to turn yourself or I'm hunting you down and killing you myself. Get the hell out. Now."

Zoom disappears.

Griffin runs to her and she hugs him close.

"That was the scariest I've ever seen you." Matty points out.

Dakota wipes the tears from her eyes and takes a deep breath, "Okay. Cisco, you work on finding where Barry went. Vibe his suit. Do everything you have to. Matty, go to the office and see if you can get a lock on Zoom's location. I'm going to take Griffin and my father home. Call me when you get something."

****

Back home, Dakota drops her stuff on the ground by the door as Legend rushes to greet her.

"Dad, this is Legend. My new crime fighting partner." Dakota smiles and looks at Griffin. "Hey Griffin why don't you go upstairs and get ready for bed? I need a minute alone with my dad."

He nods and sprints up the stairs.

"Does your friend, the one that died, does he have any family?" Her dad asks.

"His brother is on a plane from Afghanistan right now. Should be here soon, just waiting on a phone call." Dakota murmured rubbing her forehead. Her phone rings and it says Cisco on the caller ID, "Could be about Barry." She picks it up and puts it to her ear. "Yeah Cisco."

"I think we can bring him back. But I need you." Cisco replies.

Dakota glances over at her dad, "Ok I'll be there soon." She hangs up. "Cisco has something. I have to go. Can you stay here with Griffin?"

"You sure you don't want me to go with you?" He stands up and gives her a hug.

She nods her head, "I'll be fine, Dad. I need you to look after Griffin."

****

Dakota appears in the basement and Cisco is gathered at Barry's torn suit, "What is it, Cisco?"

"I vibed Barry's suit and I found him. Harry thinks he's in the speed force. I'm going to vibe him again and you need to bring him back to us." Cisco explained and held out his hand. "So just hold on to me while I hold onto his suit."

Dakota nodded and grabbed his hand. Cisco rested his hand on Barry's suit and they were caught in a whirlwind of lightning. Dakota felt an immense surge of power flow through her body and soon enough she found Barry.

He was facing away from her, "BARRY ALLEN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He turned around and looked at her but didn't say anything. "Come home Barry! Please!"

He still didn't answer and Dakota looked back at Cisco, both ready to leave.

"Dakota."

Dakota froze at the sound of his voice. Cisco looked shock and she turned to see who it was even though she knew the answer.

Eddie.