Discovery

Hours later Barry and Dakota were sleeping. Both of them had fallen asleep on the couch in each other's arms. Barry could see again he discovered just before he went to sleep.

Bzzz....bzzz....bzzz....

Barry reached over and grabbed his phone. It was a message from Joe saying he needed to get to Central City Picture News right away. He carefully wiggled from Dakota's grasp and got dressed. He left her a note and ran out of their apartment.

STAR Labs

Dakota walked into the Cortex with two bags of Big Belly Burger in her hand.

"Harry I grabbed Big Belly-"

"You cannot reason with someone under Zoom's influence and now a man is dead because of you Garrick." Wells snapped. "This whole thing is because of you. Barry doubts himself because of you but believe me he can do what you couldn't. He can stop Zoom."

"I spent two years hunting Zoom." Jay argued.

"Wrong! Zoom hunted you!" Wells pointed at his chest.

"Zoom would have killed me just like he will kill Barry if you lead him down this path!" Jay shouted.

Dakota rolled her eyes and set down the Big Belly Burger ready to split up a fight. Cooper waited for her command, ready to help her.

"No because he's not like you. He runs toward danger not away from it. Because he's not a coward." Wells said bluntly.

That's when Jay punched Wells. The two fought for a few moments before Dakota and Cooper stepped in.

"Enough!" Dakota shouted separating the two. "Cooper, hold."

She faced Wells and Cooper stared down Jay. Kota held her hands out and glanced back and forth between them. Jay took a step forward but Cooper snarled and he stepped back.

Wells grabbed his bag and went into Cisco's workshop. Barry, Dakota, and Cooper followed him and Kota sat closer to Wells.

"Thanks for the Big Belly Burger." He held up his burger in acknowledgment. As his arm got closer his metahuman alert watch beeped and he glanced at her.

"You're welcome." Dakota smiled taking a bite of her burger.

"You didn't get me anything." Barry pouted.

"You left your dishes in the sink. No Big Belly Burger for you." Kota snapped. "Besides I cannot deprive him of Big Belly Burger."

"Barry you have to capture Doctor Light." Wells cut in. "You can defeat Zoom. And we're out of cows on my Earth."

"I thought about testing Light's mask for DNA but it would only have Linda's." Barry just shrugged.

Wells stood up, "How did you get this?"

"Iris shot it off her head." Barry replied handing him the mask.

Wells went into the Cortex, "Cisco knows how to track Light."

"I'm sorry what?" He asks.

"All we have to do is give it to him." Wells pauses to see if anyone figures it out. Then he reaches his arm out in front of Cisco and the watch beeps. "He's a metahuman." Dakota freezes on the spot and Cooper moves closer to her. But Wells doesn't say anything. "You never got an alert on your phone. You never reprogrammed the satellites."