Talk with Wally

With the help of Barry, they saved people from another collapsing building. When Barry went back to STAR Labs, Dakota continued to roam the streets. She looked for any sort of metahuman that was trying to stir up trouble.

"Dakota. It's Barry." He said into the comms. "Joe wants me to talk to Wally, as The Flash. Again. Want to come?"

"I'm in."

****

"Stealing is illegal, you know." Dakota and Barry both arrive to where Wally was parked, listening to a police radio.

"Detective West tells me that you've been fighting Zoom's army on your own." Barry puts his hands on his hips.

"Yeah. I want to help." Wally replies.

"I admire, what you're trying to do, both of us do, but the best way to help is to just leave this to the police." Barry suggests.

"Like you did." Wally says sarcastically.

"We both have powers Wally. It's a little different." Dakota argued. "This isn't your fight, it's ours."

"No, it's everyone's. This is my city too now. It's up to all of us to protect it." Wally sat up a little straighter in his seat.

Dakota whispered to Barry, "He has a point."

"Major metahuman alert at 5th and Main. Get there." Cisco announces over the comms.

"5th and Main. Got it. We'll continue this later." Barry replies as both him and Dakota take off down the streets.

They both stop to see Laurel's dopplegänger.

"Why is it always so difficult to choose?" She says turning to face them.

"What is it?" Cisco asks as Dakota's jaw dropped.

"It's Laurel Lance."

"Laurel Lance is dead, on this Earth, anyway." She chuckles evilly. "Poor Black Canary. Bye, bye, birdy."

The three of them began to circle each other, ready to fight.

"So...what do we call you?" Dakota sneers.

"You can call me Black Siren. Zoom mentioned that you might be showing up." Laurel replies.

"If he told you what I can do, you should look more afraid." Barry threatens.

"Of you?" She raises her brow at him.

Dakota rolls her eyes, "No. Of me." She throws a ball of lightning causing Black Siren to stumble.

Black Siren unleashes her sonic cry sending both Dakota and Barry to the ground. Barry was able to stand up but Black Siren just sent a few punches his way, sending him to the ground again. She kept saying something about Zoom, but Dakota couldn't hear anything she said. All of a sudden, a car tail-whips into Black Siren.

The passenger door opens and it's Wally, "Get in." They both get into the car. "Thought you might need a lift."

"Yeah."

"Thanks."

Dakota and Barry disappear out of the car to head back to STAR Labs.