They Found Them

Dakota sat against the wall staring through the glass.

Suddenly she heard whispering, "Barry? Dakota?"

Cisco came around the corner.

"Cisco?!" Dakota slowly stands up and winces.

"Dakota! What happened?"

"Zoom." She grumbles.

Dr. Wells pushes past Cisco and lifts Jesse's cell door open and hugs her. "I'm here." He kneels down to break the chain on her wrist but it's no use. "Frost!"

"A little help?" Cisco asks.

"Not part of the deal." Evil Caitlin snaps.

"Bringing us up here wasn't part of the plan either and here we are." Cisco argues.

Killer Frost walks over and freezes the chain so it breaks off. She walks over to Barry's cell and tries to freeze the glass but it's not working.

"Why isn't it working?" Iris from Earth 2 asks.

"I don't know. I've never had this problem before." Frost replies backing away.

"Dr. Wells..." Barry murmurs.

He taps the glass, "Carbyne. It's some form of carbyne."

"Can't you phase through it?" Cisco looked at Barry.

He shook his head.

"What about you? Can you?" Cisco turns to Dakota.

She shakes her head, "I'm not strong enough."

"Just leave." Barry says. "I can't phase out of this cell. I'm not fast enough. Go, before Zoom comes back."

Dakota nods in agreement, "Go. We'll be okay."

Barry from Earth 2 walks up to his cell, "Do you know what we did to get here, Barry? We convinced Killer Frost to show us the way. Then we climbed some insanely steep cliffs outside on footholds made of ice! And all of us risked our lives, knowing Zoom was after us, to rescue Jesse and you and Dakota. Now, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I can tell you that today, I I did things that I never thought possible, because I needed to prove to my wife and to myself that I could. Now, if I can do the impossible today, so can you. I'm just Barry Allen, but you're The Flash. If you tell yourself you can phase out of there, you'll do it."

Dakota looks at Barry, "I don't know about you, but I don't want to be stuck here."

Barry phases out of the box and he grabs Dakota from hers. "I'm not leaving without him." He looks at the man in the mask.

"There's no time." Harry says.

"He's not going anywhere and neither are any of you." Zoom rushes into the room. "Thank you for bringing them to me."

"You double-crossed us?!" Cisco shouted at Killer Frost. "He killed Ronnie."

Dakota was leaning against Cisco, "What a surprise."

Harry points his weapon at Zoom, "You only need me and Barry."

"And me." Dakota raises her arm.

"That doesnt mean I can't kill everyone else." Zoom runs and grabs Jesse by the arm. "I told you I would kill you in front of your father."

Caitlin shoots ice at Zoom knocking him away from the group. "Go!"

With reluctance, the group left and headed to STAR Labs. Wells grabbed whatever gear he could and they headed to the breach.

Earth 1

Matty, Jay, Caitlin, Joe, and Iris all gathered on the platform waiting for them to come through. Cisco, Jesse, and Dakota were the first ones to come through the breach.

"Get ready to close the breach! Zoom's coming!" Cisco shouted leading Dakota over to Matty.

Matty grabs the sides of her head, "I told you you would make it."

Dakota chuckled and hugged him. "I need to go to the hospital."

Matty pulls away, "Later."

"It shouldn't be taking this long." Cisco grumbled. "Something's wrong."

Barry and Wells finally came thorugh, "Close it! Close it now!"

Jay threw the bomb into the breach and it began to self-destruct.

They all watched as Zoom's hand went through Jay's chest and he disappeared back inside the breach as it closed.