Interrogation

When the team returned to the bunker they had chained a man to a column. They all gathered around and waited for him to wake up.

Slowly his head rolled up, "Where am I? Listen you have to let me go. I'm the only one who can protect her."

Legend growled.

Kendra came from around the corner, "My name is Kendra Saunders."

"In this life. And I was Carter Hall that's not who we are." The man said.

"What does that mean?" Dakota asked crossing her arms.

"She is Priestess Chay-ara and I'm Prince Kufu. We're lovers. Soul mates." He began to explain.

Cisco moved closer to Kendra.

"We've been partners for 4,000 years. Once we die we reincarnate and find each other again and again. Now that I found you we should really get outta here."

Cisco held his hand out in defense, "Back up dude."

"These people cannot protect you from Savage any longer." He continued.

"Do you know who Vandal Savage is?"  Dakota asked.

"I'm every lifetime he hunts us down and kills us. He's done it 206 times and I'm not planning to make it 207." Carter complained.

"Why does he kill you?" Dakota crossed her arms.

"His life force is tethered to ours. Every time he kills us he becomes more powerful. You do the math." Carter grumbled.

"Okay so we what we need to do is find him and get rid of him." Barry suggested.

"You can't get rid of him my friend."

Barry raised his brow, "Oh yeah, watch us."

Merlyn stepped from the shadows, "It might be harder than you think."

Everyone turned to face him.

"Is that the only way this guy knows how to enter a room?" Barry complained.

Dakota rolled her eyes and bowed her head to Merlyn.

"My associates tell me he left Star City a few hours ago." Merlyn continued ignoring Barry.

"For where?" Oliver asked.

"We're not quite sure. But I assume after his run-in with you he realized he needed something more powerful to complete his mission. We think he's trying to locate the Staff of Horus."

"What is that?" Cisco looked between Carter and Merlyn.

"It's a relic from our past." Carter said.

"An ancient and powerful weapon." Dakota added and Barry looked at her weird. "What? I like my ancient history. If Savage gets his hands on it it's going to be nearly impossible to stop him."

"Since when did our lives suddenly become an "Indiana Jones" movie?" Cisco grumbled.

"Felicity? Think you can find it?" Oliver turned to his girlfriend.

"Yeah it's probably in some museum somewhere. I'll work my magic and see what I can find." She stepped onto the platform and sat down at her computers.

"We're running out of time." Carter said to Kendra. "You need to emerge now. Come on, What's it gonna take for you to believe me? You saw my wings. I know you know this is true. Please, just let me show you how."