Back in Time

Dakota was in the gym in the FBI building hitting a punching bag. Ever since the team learned the identity of Zoom, both her and Barry have been training harder and longer. When the time came, she knew she was probably going to have to use the speed force again, but right now she couldn't. Kota sent a punch so hard into the bag, it actually broke the chain off the wall and sent the bag flying to the ground. She took a step backward and looked around. Other agents from her team were staring at her. Her phone on the floor next to her rang.

She picked it up and put it to her ear, "Yeah Barry?"

"I'm traveling back in time to talk to Thawne to figure out how I can get faster." He replied. "Get to the lab."

****

"This is a crazy idea." Dakota said over the comms as the doors to the pipeline opened.

"You're going back to the time when Wells is distracted by the return of major jackass of Hartley Rathaway." Cisco continued on, ignoring Dakota. "This is the first time we found out Wells knew the accelerator might explode and we were all angry at him, so anything that may seem odd about your behavior, Wells should attribute to that. Do not underestimate Hartley, remember he almost killed you. One more thing, you cannot tell us the truth about Wells. You must keep the timeline intact."

"Which also means, you can't tell me about what happens to Cooper." Dakota pointed out.

Barry disappears into the timeline and through a wormhole. A few moments later he skids to a stop in the Cortex.

"It's coming!" Barry shouts.

"Did you even go?" Caitlin asks.

"The Time Wraith."

"That's a good name." Cisco points out, clearly happy with it.

"Look like that's a yes." Caitlin shrugs her shoulders.

"Did you figure out how to stop it?" Barry demands as the Time Wraith comes into the Cortex.

Cisco shoots the Time Wraith with a specialized gun he must've designed. "Damn! We thought so."

The Wraith reaches over the desk and pins Barry to the ground by the throat. Hartley comes out of Caitlin's lab and fires a frequency out of his gauntlets.

The Time wraith disintegrates, "I suddenly realized, low frequency, high intensity."

"That makes sense." Dakota nods in agreement.

"Hey Barry, how was your trip?" Hartley asks reaching out a hand to help him up.

"Did you get everything you needed?" Dakota watched as Barry quickly changed back into normal clothes.

"I hope so."