Barry is Back

"I believe in you Dakota." Eddie says. "You can do this. Use your powers wisely, with great power comes great responsibility." Cisco brought them back to them back to reality and Dakota checked her phone to see a message from Matty about Derek's brother. "I have to go."

"You're leaving? We still don't have Barry back." Cisco said as she began to walk away. "We need you to bring him back."

"Look, this is about Derek's brother. Barry will come back when he's ready."

****

Dakota stood on a tarmac by herself with her aviators resting gently over her eyes and watched as the ramp to a military cargo plan lowered to the ground. She had insisted to Matty that she do this alone and that he make sure her father was alright.

She watched as a young Marine only a few years younger than Derek walked down the ramp and stopped in front of her. Kota stuck out her hand and lifted up her sunglasses, "You must be Billy. Special Agent Dakota Miller. I worked with your brother."

"I know who you are." Billy replied as they got into her truck. "He talked about you a lot."

"Of course he did."

****

"Cisco, I really don't have time for zombies and besides it looks like you have it handled anyway." Dakota said as she came into the room. She stopped dead in her tracks to see Barry standing over Tony's body.

He faced her and pulled off his mask so she could see his face. Dakota still hasn't moved yet; she has only stared at him.

"Are you gonna-" He starts to say but Dakota rushes him and jumps into his arms. "I missed you too."

"I thought you were dead." She weeped into his shoulder.

"You saw me; I wasn't dead."

****

Barry and Dakota sat in the med bay with Henry, Ryan, and Griffin. Henry was checking Barry's vitals and Griffin just wanted to see him.

"So Ryan, where have you been?" Henry asked.

"Dad." Barry scolded.

"It's okay Barry. I was dead actually until Barry brought me back, but then I was still dying and Dakota thought I died. The CIA recruited me after that. They didn't want me to tell Dakota because they thought it would be better that way." Ryan explained. "So thanks Barry."

Dakota smiled and kissed Barry on the cheek, "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure really. Your brother was the only family she really had and well he was trying to destroy Starling City." Barry replied.

"He didn't try to hurt you did he?" Her father looked at her after petting Legend.

"That's a story for another time."