Mistrusted

"I need all the speed I have and then some to stop Zoom. I can't lose anyone else." Barry says in the Cortex.

Him and Dakota have been at the lab for awhile with the others trying to figure it out.

"You won't. I did it." Wells announces.

"What?!" Barry looks at Dakota who freezes up.

Wells walks over to Barry's suit and pulls out a device from behind his emblem.

"What the hell is that?!" Cisco demands glaring at Harry.

"I stole your speed. I gave it to Zoom." Wells explained what the device was initially for.

"No no no this isn't-" Cisco was cut off by Barry.

"You're working with Zoom?" Caitlin asked looking at the device, clearly upset.

"No. Not at first."

"We trusted you! I trusted you!" Barry shouts angrily.

That's when Dakota lunges forward. She clocks Harry in the face so hard he falls to the ground.

"Dakota! Stop!" Barry screams at her.

She picks him up by the collar and drags him down to the pipeline. Dakota throws him into a cell and shuts the door.

"Why did you put him in there?!" Barry demanded as Dakota stood in front of the cell in fury.

"Because if I didn't I would've killed him. Let's go find this tar freak."

****

Dakota, Barry, and Joe stood in front of Harry's cell trying to figure out what happened.

"You know, it's ironic." Barry started. "I was just saying how much you remind me of the old Wells, and now, here we are, just like I did with him, standing on either side of this glass with me asking you, 'why?'"

"I'm doing what I have to do to save my daughter." Wells replied finally turning to face them.

"Yeah, any cost right? The cost of Joe's daughter?" Barry looked back at Joe who stood a few feet behind him and Dakota.

"I told you 'I would betray you'. I told you 'I would have to choose'." Harry snapped obviously agitated.

"You chose wrong." Dakota bit back before Joe could.

"Really, did I? Because I just sacrificed my daughter. Because I just sacrificed my daughter to save your son." Harry grumbled making a point.

Joe scoffs in frustration, "You want a pat on the back?"

"I want you to send me home. Send me back to Earth-2. Think about it. Zoom wants you to get faster. He wants you to have more Speed Force in you, for when he finally takes it, send me back, use the implosion reactor to shut down the breach. Shut down all the breaches. Close them all and Zoom will never be able to crossover, ever again, and that'll be the end of it." Wells explains to the three of them.

"What about your daughter?" Dakota asks.

"Jesse's my battle to fight, not yours."

****

Back in the Cortex they all gathered at the monitor so Caitlin could explain what kind of damage was done to Barry.

"If Harry kept doing what he was doing, he could've taken your powers permanently." Caitlin announced showing the results of the tests she ran.

"Well somebody better send his ass back to Earth-2." Cisco muttered.

"No." Dakota argued.

"What do you mean no?" Joe asked.

"He made a choice to try to save his daughter. I would've done the same thing for Griffin. What if it were Iris, Joe? And we weren't mad at Cisco when he gave up our identities to save his brother." Dakota glanced at Barry who had a slight look of surprise on his face. She gestured for Barry and Cisco to follow her down to the pipeline. Kota hits a few buttons and the three of them were standing in front of Harry's cell. "Congratulations, your wish has been granted. You're going home, back to Earth-2. But we're coming with you."