Faster

Barry appears in the Cortex, "I'm back. How long was I gone?"

"Let's just say you annihilated your old record." Cisco pointed out.

The team had just finished creating the tachyon device to enhance Barry's speed and he took it out for a test drive.

"How fast was I going?" He asked.

"Four times faster than you ever have." Dakota said excitedly.

"Four times?"

"That's faster than Zoom." Harry announced as he came into the Cortex.

Barry took the device off his chest and hands it to Wells, "Do you think we could get this thing smaller? It kind of sucks."

He takes it, "If it sucks, then, yeah."

"So now all we have to do is figure how to get back to Zoom." Barry tells the team.

"Minor issue." Dakota replies before Cisco could. "We closed all the breaches and have no idea how to reopen them."

"Wells?"

"I have an idea Allen. Let's keep the breaches closed forever. Let's forget about Zoom." Wells begin to mess with the tachyon device. 

"I thought that you were on board with this." Barry argued suddenly confused.

"No. I said I would help you get faster." Wells faces the team. "I did not say I would give the man who kidnapped my daughter and tortured her a chance to do it again."

"We're not gonna let happen." Iris told him, trying to reassure him.

"I wish I knew that the first time. You don't get it, Zoom is different than us. Zoom isn't tied to anyone. He doesn't care for anyone. I do. My daughter's out on this Earth somewhere, I have to find her. We all have people that we care about; Zoom will use that against us. Believe me."

Wells goes back to work on the tachyon device.

Dakota pinches the bridge of her nose and looks down at Legend who was sleeping peacefully, "He's not wrong."

"We're not turning our backs on another Earth. We're not gonna let Zoom get away with everything that he's done." Barry looks between all of his friends.

"Right now, there is no way to another Earth, Allen. Let's keep it that way." Harry snaps and walks out of the Cortex.

"We're getting back to Earth-2, with or without his help." Barry tells the rest of the team.

"Let's go to work." Cisco says and Caitlin follows him into one of the labs.

Dakota grabs her jacket, "Alright well I have to head back to work. Derek needs to talk to me."

Barry walks her to her truck, "Are you okay? Like really okay?"

Dakota grabs his hand, "Barry, I'm okay. Really, I'm getting better. Derek really knows how to push me."

Barry smiles, "That's good, I'm glad. I'll see ya later?"

Dakota reaches up and kisses him, "Of course."