What's Good with this Private Contract?

STAR Labs

"Hold him steady!" Caitlyn commanded.

Dakota snatched onto Stein's legs as Barry held his arms.

Cisco was leaning over Stein on the other side hovering a device above his chest, "Come on, come on..."

"He's dropping out!" Caitlyn added as Cisco connected the device with Stein's chest.

He rushed over to the computer and typed a few things, "Got it!"

Dakota let go of Stein's legs as he stabilized.

"Dios mio. Thank God." Cisco crossed his heart.

Dakota's phone rang and she picked it up, "Matty I'm busy."

"It's not Agent Scott." Kinsley replied laughing a little.

"Oh sorry sir." Dakota stepped away from the med bay and into the Cortex. "What's up?"

"The military wants you to do a private contract." Kinsley told her. "You need to come in."

"A private contract?! Since when did the FBI do contracts?!" Dakota grumbled into the phone.

"I don't know. Eiling specifically requested you." Kinsley shrugged on the other side of the line.

"With all do respect sir I don't trust Eiling." Dakota snapped.

When Barry heard Eiling's name he left the other conversation and stood in the doorway to listen to Dakota's.

"I know you don't and I know your father didn't. But do this one. Just this once. For me." Kinsley begged.

Dakota tensed up when he mentioned her father, "Fine." She hung up the phone and turned to Barry.

"What was that about?" Barry asked walking to her.

"Not much. I have to go into work now." Dakota stuffed her phone in her pocket.

"I gotta head into the precinct. I'll walk you out." Barry grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hall. "So....last night....that was....wow...."

Dakota's cheeks flooded with heat, "After that I slept great."

Barry stopped and turned to face her as they stood in front of her truck, "I bet. What was that conversation on the phone?"

"Eiling specifically requested me for a private contract as a sniper." Dakota shrugged pulling her keys from her pocket. "It's nothing."

Barry pulled her in for kiss, "I'll see you later then."

Precinct

"Barry?" Patty called out to him as he headed down the stairs. "I was just looking for you. I would've called but I don't have your number yet."

"Oh yeah-"

"No no no, I just wanted to show you these." Patty holds up an evidence bag full of teeth.

"Are these, teeth?" Barry held them so he could get a better look as they walked onto the main floor.

"Shark teeth." She corrected. "And I have an eyewitness that says he saw a shark walking on land. A man-shark."

"A man-shark?" Barry raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah. Sounds like a bad sci-fi movie. Or an awesome sci-fi movie." Patty chuckles slightly.

"So are you for real? You think there's a shark-"

"I know it sounds crazy but nothing seems that impossible when we have metahumans right?" Patty suggested grinning at Barry. "And I'd thought it'd be fun for us to work on a case together again."

"Yeah I'd love to work on anything with you. It's just metahumans aren't really my thing." Barry gave her a sympathetic look.

"Oh yeah okay. That's fine." Patty shook it off. "I can handle it."

"Look how about I run a few tests and uh let you know what I find." Barry smiled and walked over to Joe. "Hey..."

"If I didn't know any better, you were flirting with my partner." Joe nudged him.

"No, I was....besides Dakota would murder me. Three times at least and you would be working my case." Barry said nervously. "We had the most amazing-"

"Let me stop your right there son. I do NOT want to hear about your sex life."