Plan a Wedding or ;-) ;-)

So Barry did a pretty bang up job undercover so he says.

Dakota was still at the hospital watching over Lily...with her eyes closed. Matty stayed in the doorway drinking a cup of coffee.

Bzzz...bzzz...bzzz

Dakota's phone vibrated on the table but she paid no attention to it as she was asleep. Matty quickly grabbed the phone and answered it.

"Hey you...I know you've had a long day working and all so I thought I'd take you somewhere. We haven't been on a real date in a while." Barry said into the phone rather fast.

"Barry it's Matty." He replied biting back a laugh.

"Oh jeez sorry about that. Why are you answering her phone?" Barry's tone got more stern.

"Relax. She's just sleeping. We're at the hospital. Lily's been in an accident so she's been here all day. Fell asleep in the chair." Matty sipped his coffee some and turned away from the two sleeping people.

Barry sighed with relief, "Alright. I'm coming to get her. Thank you."

Within a few seconds Barry stood in the doorway next to Matty who gave Dakota's phone to him.

Suddenly Dakota shot up from her chair and looked around wildly.

Barry rushed forward and grabbed her shoulders, "It's okay...you're okay...it's just a dream..."

"Right...yeah...what are you doing here?" She turned so his arm was around both of her shoulders.

"I called you but Matty answered and told me what happened." Barry replied kissing the side of her head.

Kota leaned into him and yawned, "We should go home. We can talk more about this later."

Barry took her and Cooper home, the three settling on the couch. Barry wrapped his arm around Kota as she snuggles into his chest.

"So where do you want the wedding?"  Barry murmured into her hair.

She shrugged and looked up at him, "I don't know. I don't want a big wedding. I kinda want something like Caitlyn's."

Barry smiled and dragged her onto his lap letting her hair flow in front of her shoulders, "If that's what you want than I am perfectly okay with it."

Dakota let him pull her in for a kiss. She smiled into it, deepening the kiss as she straddled his hips.

Barry pulled away making Kota frown, "Nothing for you tonight. You need to rest."

Dakota stepped off him and walked into their bedroom grabbing a towel on her way in. She took off her jacket and shoes.

"I'm taking a shower." She announced still facing away from Barry trying to find a comb.

He nodded lying down on the bed arms and legs spread, "Okay. I'll be here when you get out."

She looked over her shoulder and have him her famous mischievous grin that he loves so much, "You're coming with me."

Barry raced over and pulled her into the bathroom, shutting it behind him.