Race?

Back at the West residence, Griffin was passed out on the couch with Ryan sitting on the floor watching him. Barry stood by the window, just staring out of it.

"Hey." Wally murmured walking up to him. "I thought maybe you should eat something."

Barry faces him, "I'm not hungry. Thank you, though."

"Yeah." Wally sets the plate of food on the night stand. "Barry, um...I had no idea that you were The Flash. What you did for me, all the things that you've done for everyone, this whole city...and this with your dad and Zoom. I'm so sorry."

"Thanks Wally."

"If there's anything you need, you just say the word."

Barry walks back to the dining table where everyone was drinking coffee or eating. "Guys, Zoom's still out there. We need to come up with a plan."

"The man can crack open breaches to Earth-2." Cisco grumbles from his seat. "I mean, if he can do that, what else can he do that we don't know about?"

"Right after he killed his time remnant, he told me I was "almost ready"." Barry announced to the team.

"Almost ready for what?" Dakota asked.

Barry shrugs, "I don't know."

"Yep. Classic psychopath." Cisco adds. "Why can't they ever just say what they want to do? We also have to figure out why I keep vibing Earth-2 being ripped to shreds. It's like I'm watching Transformers in 4-D, but like ten times more realistic and with much better acting."

"Look, if you can vibe the future, we need to stop Zoom before that happens." Joe points out looking at Cisco.

"I'm gonna get some air, all right?" Barry leaves the house to sit on the front porch.

Dakota looks at Iris and nods.

"I got it." Iris murmurs quietly and follows Barry outside.

****

"So he just wants to race you?" Jesse raised her brow at Barry.

"Both me and Dakota. He's obsessed with being the best." Barry replied.

"Why would we trust him?" Iris asked.

"He just wants to race. It actually sense in a completely off-your-rocker sort of way." Cisco added.

"That can't be all he wants." Joe points out.

"It isn't. This Magnetar that Mercury Labs is developing can act as a pulsar." Wells cut in as he stood at the circulation desk. "It's a power amplifier with a highly magnetized dense rotating core that can be easily weaponized." He pulled up the specs on the monitor.

"That's what happened to Earth-2." Cisco pointed out.

"That thing is powerful enough to destroy a planet?" Iris looked back at Wells.

"A lot more than just a planet if it has the right power source." Wells corrects.

"Like us." Dakota murmurs and the attention is turned to her. "He wants to siphon the energy we create when we run."

"When Jay captured me, he said he used to measure his success by counting the number of victims he had, but now he was gonna measure it by counting the number of Earths he conquered instead." Caitlin announced.

"So we have to race him and we have to win."