Gone

Central City Museum

Barry stood at the bar by the entrance waiting for Dakota to come through. He continued to look around, to see if he could find Turtle. So far, he was nowhere in sight. However, a special someone was.

Dakota walked through the door in black dress that hid her gun perfectly and she held a small wristlet in her left hand, "What? Do I look bad?"

Barry grabs her hand and kisses her cheek, "No, you look like a dream."

Kota smiles, "And you look handsome. Come on let's check out this painting."

"Right, yeah." Barry leads her into the main room. "Do you wanna dance?"

"You know I'm not much of a dancer." Dakota points out as she's dragged onto the floor.

"I disagree." Barry and Dakota begin to sway.

Barry stares off into the distance and Dakota notices, "Just go." Barry runs off and Dakota turns to see Turtle taking the painting. She pulls out her gun, "FBI! Drop the painting!"

Turtle slows down time and takes her gun. He points the gun up and shoots the chandelier off the ceiling with Dakota underneath. Barry races down the stairs, now in his suit, but Turtle slows down time making it much harder for Barry to move.

With luck, Barry pushed Dakota out of the way and let the chandelier fall on him. Jay and Caitlin rush to his aid and clear the glass off him. Jay picks him up by his arms and drags him out of the room.

Caitlin stays behind and looks at Dakota, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Just go. I'll be fine." Dakota stands up and wipes herself off.

STAR Labs

Caitlin shined a light in Barry's eyes, "Pupils are normal. Your heart rate is a little slow but you have no concussion symptoms."

"Things went a little sideways after Dakota decided to try to be the hero again." Cisco explained.

Barry puts his head in his hands, "Oh God, Kota's gonna think I ditched her. I have to go."

"Dude. It's Dakota." Cisco says.

"I know but we're in a really good place right now and I don't want to screw it up again." Barry disappears from the Cortex.

House

Barry found Dakota in the backyard running Legend through the course. She stopped when she saw Barry and sent Legend inside to eat.

"I thought you would look mad. And I was wrong. That's a relief." Barry smiles as Dakota sits on the back porch with him.

"Barry. I'm not mad. It's your duty to stop the bad metahumans. Sure, I wanted to spend time together. But I get it." Dakota explains. "Now go back to STAR Labs and find Turtle. I'll be okay. But be fast, I want you home for movie night."

"Fast is my speciality."

****

Barry comes back and the front door is cracked open, "Dakota."

Legend rushes down the hall barking but stops when he sees Barry.

Barry searches the whole house but finds nothing except for three bullets from her gun on the floor in the living room. He grabs his phone and dials Joe, "No no no no no. Joe hey! I think the Turtle took Dakota. Just meet me at STAR Labs!!"