*Part 02

—— [ PART TWO ] ——

Slightly tilting her head to the side and giving the house of that damned hoax a look for the one last time, the girl may now admit it to herself and her once big ego— that I, sad to say, am just one heck of a desperate hopeless romantic.

          The girl only wanted to ask the old lady for some advice?!

          Or even anything!

          —Anything to help her get a boyfriend!!! But look at what she got from it? Lies! "Psh, seriously?! Soulmates?" she cannot help but scoff as the lonely girl took small but quick steps.

          "Damn it. She could have said anything but instead she told me a bunch of lies to get my hopes high. To top it all, that damn witch exaggerated it," she thought to herself. Rys wanted to be flattered, but she couldn't because the girl is serious about it. Rys let out a scoff again.

          Poor she  ε-('v; )

          And now, Rys would be forever labeled by her best friend a "hopeless romantic." Sighing to herself, the girl looked at the black sky and found herself staring at a quitely covered moon and some few dull-colored stars.

         What a very boring night.

         How can she manage to find her very beloved soulmate when it's already dark outside? Rys slowly reached for her cellphone and called that dim witted friends of hers— who, by the way, is the one friend who recommended the damn "witch."

          Aish, and Pinkie said that she's legit. Dialing her friend on the phone, the girl could only mutter out complaints and insults throughout the somehow useless conversation.

*** PART TWO ***

It was truly amazing how Pinkie managed to get through that conversation with Rys; but thinking back to that conversation, maybe Pinkie was not listening to her friend. "She isn't a hoax," Blonde haired Pinkie sleepily yawned after all those talks she got from Rys.

          "Seriously?" Rys gasped at her in the other line, "That's all you have to say for me?!" Pinkie hummed as a response, barely even processing in the words Rys had stated. She was just too sleepy. Too exhausted to even bother listen to her friend... She closed her blue eyes, hoping for the sleep her friend had disrupted.

          "I'm sorry," she murmured, "Can we just continue this talk tomorrow? I mean— it is late already, and I'm just too too sleepy. Okay?" She heard Rys sigh in the other line; and sure enough, Rys was very frustrated. The black–haired girl's rubbing her temples as Rys attempted to think of some response; but even before the girl can even say any, her friend—

          Oh, her dear friend hang up.

          "Seriously!" Rys threw out a scowl at the air before her for that friend of hers. With an annoyed look, she harshly put down the phone from her ear and into her pocket. Meanwhile, back to the sleepy Pinkie, you can see her now with wide eyes— alert due to the fact that everything had processed to her mind already.

         Five. Possessive. Soulmates?!

          "Oh my gosh!" Pinkie exclaimed to herself, immediately sitting up in her bed. Giggles escaped her lips as she embraced a soft pillow of hers close to her chest, tightening her hold to that object later. "Oh my gosh?!" she giddily screamed, quite happy for her friend. If the witch is really true, then her friend could have won some lots of luck already!!! Pinkie smiled.