P54|| BITE

Part 54

~~~

"Mommy, mommy, look! Look!" A young boy showed to his mom his sharp fangs, beaming pridely. The blonde haired woman turned around and smiled at her son. She then patted her son's head with a chuckle.

"Yes, I could see the difference." But as fast as her son caught her attention, she quickly looked away and continued with her paper works.

The young boy felt so disappointed with his mom. Closing his mouth slowly, he looked at his mom for a second before leaving his mom's room, feeling very blue inside.

~~~~~

"Daddy!!!" Once the boy returned from school, he immediately rushed to his father with his report card in his hand.

He entered his daddy's office, only to see him busy making out with some random female vampire. He froze, unable to quickly react on the surprising scene before him.

His dad was half-naked and was about to tear the girl's clothes. His lips were meanwhile busy tasting the red lips of the woman.

"Son?!" A little moment later, his dad noticed his presence on the room. He quickly broke away from the contact and wiped away the blood on his lips. The other girl pouted, obviously left hanging from the kiss.

The poor boy finally snapped back to himself. The first thing he did was leave the room quietly and headed to his bedroom.

He had decided to keep this from her mom and to his younger brother. Not wanting to make his family fall apart just because of this dad's dirty secret

~~~~~

The young boy had now became the independent ghost-like vampire. Strong, he was, - mentally and physically- but sometimes, his wall breaks off. Just like what was happening to him right now.

F*ck, he swore in his thoughts while aggresively wiping his tears away. Fuck, he swore more, continuing to walk in an aimless direction.

She was just a childhood crush; no more than that. But why was it that he's so damn affected? Did he really hold deeper feelings for her that he had never realized before?

Hash was so confused. And angry and sad at the same time. When did that happen? When did he fall for her? He pursed his lips at the quesioning thoughts.

No, no, it can't be true. Am I mateless too?

The vampire's thoughts wandered back to his poor aunt who was always crying whenever he visited her. She was mateless and had fallen for a person who was now married to his soulmate.

No...

Hash tried to force himself to stop crying, but it won't stop. He let out a sigh and tilted his head above to the clear blue sky.

Calm down, Hash.

The vampire inhaled and exhaled. Finally, in a while, he was able to calm himself down.

I'm sure that I'll find my mate sooner or later; just forget Rys.

With that thought, he proceeded to walk with a determined expression on his face. Resolving that he'll try to stop his emotions from controlling him and instead, he'll control his emotions. But then, can he overcome his stupid feelings?