P44|| Ghost

(A/N: This chapter would be in first P.O.V. xD)

Part 44

~~~

Crazy! This demon is crazy and stupid! This wicked creatures of darkness are supposed to be powerful, manipulating, and cunning, but what's going in here... He can't sense me, thanks to the unconscious mortal girl. He's so focused on his mate that he can't sense someone's spying on him.

     Ha! Thanks to a friend witch I know and no thanks to that old witch, I am able to trace the location of this demon kidnapper. I have no idea on why Theresa lied to us, but I suspect that it's because of jealousy. Good thing that I checked Rys's house to see if she's really there. Bled's meanwhile a terrible mate. He just freaking believed the old witch...so unacceptable! 

      If only I'm the girl's mate... I sighed and gazed longingly at the human girl sleeping on her demon mate's arms.

      I could see that demon really loves her so, but it's very intolerable! He kidnapped the girl without her permit. Poor Rys, she's given by fate a lot of horrible mates. 

      If only...

      I watched the demon continue to speak nonsense things, stroke her hair, and finally touching the mark he has placed on the girl. He went back to stroking her black hair again and then...

     My blue eyes widened when he kissed the girl in front of me. A painful sting rippled inside of my chest as I continued to observe them through the window outside his bedroom. My jaw clenched.

     "Unacceptable," I murmured.

     I won't deny it. I'm jealous, very very very very jealous!!! Oh cr*p, I even wanted to throw a tantrum right here on the spot.

     "Who are you?!" I jumped when someone called out to me. F*ck, someone noticed my presence...this is bad, very bad!

     Reluctantly, I turned around and saw a middle-aged woman with a broom pointing to me as a weapon. Her black hair was tied into a messy bun while her dark brown eyes were narrowed into me as if I'm a burglar.

     Should I laugh? Nah... I let out a charming smile instead and walked towards her. Quickly, she stepped back. She's still giving me suspicious looks and so, I introduced myself.

     "Good morning, Ma'am. My name's Hash, and I am just checking out my girlfriend in that room..."  I pointed to the room. Fortunately, that demon's done kissing her and was now lying her down gently on his bed.

     "Girlfriend?" Her face obviously showed confusion.

      I nodded, still with that smile. Seeing that she's off guard, I quickly went beside her and wrapped my arm around shoulder. And quickly, led her away from the window, away from the view of the demon.

      "Your girlfriend? But my son told me that the girl is his girlfriend..." 

      So that possessed man is his son... I shook my head at her statement. "No, she's my girlfriend. Noticed how he brought the girl unconscious to your house. She's kidnapped, and your son, Ma'am, is delusional to think Rys is his!"

      I can't helped shout at the last words. The woman seemed to take my words in, causing for her to hung her head down. I could see that this woman before me is ashamed. Ha, take that, demon! What would you do if your so called mom confronted you?

     I was really sure that the woman would say sorry to me for her son but instead, she angrily marched inside her house. Probably towards her son. All I could do was stay outside and wait because I'm restricted to enter the house without a permit.

      I could hear shoutings inside and only some was I able to perceive. I let out a chuckle as I thought of the demon being in trouble. He can't just kill his mom; he'll be discovered. All he could do is give me the sleeping girl.

      ...

     After a while of waiting, I saw the woman and the man coming. Rys sleeping peacefully in his arms. I noticed the man's eyes darken as he took in my appearance. He knew it...I'm a blood sucker. The human girl cuddled closer to his chest, causing for his expression to soften for a very second before hardening again.

      Rys... I'm so surprised that she was able to make this fool out of a powerful demon. A smirk unconsciously tugged my lips which caused his glare to be harsher towards me. 

       I let out my arms in preparation to take her for mine as the woman and the young man closed our distance.

      "You..." I heard him growl inside in mind. It widened my eyes for a second, but I maintained my smirk in an attempt to annoy him more.

      "Now, give her to me..." I said in the haughtiest manner I could muster. The man let out a scowl before was glared by the black haired woman.

      "Give it to him," She ordered.

      It was ridiculous to say that the man comply. He reluctantly gave me the girl, but I could sensed that he vowed revenge inside his mind. I only smirked it off. To my farewell for him, I gave Rys a peck on the forehead.

      He clenched his fist.

      Satisfied, I finally said my thanks to the woman and left with the unconscious girl on my arms. 

     Ha, take that, demon!

Dedicated to people who likes Hash to be Rys's mate.