Part 53

Part 53

~~~

Bled was now walking to his lovely mate's school, wanting to check her out. He had just came from Rys's house, but he was only greeted by a tired Mom and Dad of Rys. Seems like they did something late at night... When he saw that she's not there, he proceeded to move over to her school, already missing her alot.

     As he continued, he stopped when he saw some pair making out with each other. He gulped and froze on the spot.

.....

.....

.....

"Sh*t," muttered Rys in her mind upon realizing that a certain vampire was watching them kiss wide-eyed. Nope. she was not reciprocating it. Only that retarded guy was doing it.

     His wide-eyed blue eyes slowly turned to hurt than...anger? She stared at him for a long while, confused, but snapped off when Howl tried to deepen the kiss.

     She pushed him off. Much to Howl's disappointment. But it was too late. They were caught by a vampire. Rys's teary green eyes were on the vampire, grabbing the werewolf's attention.

      "You!" Howl growled and recognized the vampire who had kissed his mate's fore head last night.

       But the vampire didn't respond. He was shock. Unbelievably shock. Why? He thought, why does his heart hurt so terribly?

       "Hash," Rys whispered.

       The vampire retreated from them, from her. He was so in pain right now. Not physically, but in his heart. He was so heart broken. She's not his mate and yet, he was so affected by the kiss.

      Why does this hurt so much? When he saw Rys being kissed by the demon, it didn't hurt that much. But now it hurts, why?

       No, he thought, it's different. Rys is conscious right now.

        He felt wetness on his cheeks. Rys's green eyes widened at the sight of the tear rolling down his cheek. While Howl can't helped possessively wrap a hand around his mate.

       With a smirk, saying, "Yes, that's right. cry. She is f*cking mine."

        Hash was shattered by hearing those words. Yes, the mutt's words were true. From the beginning, she is his all along. She is owned by them all along.

       Hash's lips went straight. Aggresively wiping the tear and left the couple with a mess going on in himself.

.....

.....

.....

After Hash left, Rys pushed off the man away from him. She was so mad and yet so confused. Why does he looked so sad? Is it because he.... She shook her head, putting off the idea of Hash liking her.

      "What's wrong?!" Howl's words seethed in anger while he got his eyes narrowed down his mate.

      "Wrong?! Wrong?! Just leave me alone, asshole! Go back to your Candy!" Rys yelled back to her mate.

       Howl was taken aback, but he stood firmly in his place. "No, not until you told me what's your relationship with that vampire!"

        Rys rubbed her temple. Trying to calm herself down. "Friends, just friends." was all she said.

        Howl suspisciously glanced at her, still in disbelief. Then why did she let him kiss her in the forehead? Why does he look so heart broken awhile ago?! He tilted his head to the side and saw a nice couple holding their hands together while walking down the road.

      If only we're like that...

       Rys puffed out a sigh. "I got to go now; maybe my friend is looking for me right now."

       Howl didn't respond. His eyes were still focused on the couple. The black haired girl let out a sigh again before taking a step.

       As she took another one, she heard him spoke.

       "I'm sorry."

        Rys only ignored that and continued, only to met a certain demon along the way to her class.

<><><>Pinkie<><><>

"Seriously, thank you! If you're not here, I would have been lost for days," The blond haired girl spoke out with a smile, clasping the boy's hands.

      So warm, she thought.

      The brown haired guy looked away from Pinkie, blushing slightly. "Nah, no probs. By the way, my name's Tag."

       Pinkie looked at the man and smiled brightly. "Tag. As in Hashtag?!"

       Embarrassed, the man nodded without speaking. Pinkie laughed at the cute sight of his pink face. "Cool! My name's Pinkie and I know, it's weird."

       Tag recovered from the shame and chuckled. While looking at the girl's eyes deeply, he stated, "Well, it's weird in a good way."

       Pinkie's cheeks heated up, her heart nervously fluttered. She fakely coughed and took back her hands from the man's warm hands.

       "I guess I-I have to get going." Before the man could speak, she interrupted him and briskly opened the taxi's door. She entered and sat down.

         Tag smiled at the girl. "Okay, nice meeting you, Pinkie."

          The girl saluted him and responded with a sweet and true smile, "Me too."

         Closing the taxi's door, the car drove off while Tag watched it off intently, still with a smile.

      Not knowing a handsome guy was watching him all the same with an angry expression plastered on his face.

~~~

A/N:

Sorry for the late update, guys! Hope you enjoyed this part 53. If you do, please vote or leave a comment. XD