Part 69

Part 69

~~

Okay, Rys didn't expect that. The fact that her fourth mate was a freaking mate and the adopted grandson of Theresa. The man Pars even knew that she had several mates, but he didn't care less. Pars grinned as he continued to savor on hugging his mate.

"Ry-rys, you are so cuddly," Pars squealed as he continuously rubbed his hands with the girl's tingling arms.

She groaned once again, "For the third time, weirdo, my name is Rys."

     "Rys!!!" She exclaimed and tried to pull herself away from the witch mate. Tyre couldn't stand the revolting sight, so he walked away. Meanwhile, the vampire, being a good one, stood up and glared at the witch.

      "Let go of her," he sneered.

Childishly, Pars sticked out a tongue. "Are you asking me to let go of my mate, loser?" Ah~ this is life, he thought as he saw Hash's eyes flash dark red.

     This is now getting annoying, the black haired girl thought and finally managed to get away from the damn witch. Pars pouted while Hash calmed down. His red eyes returned to dark blue as he threw out a sigh of relief. He was about to walk away when Rys called out to him.

Hash glanced at her.

Don't talk to me now... Rys stopped moving once she realized what his eyes were talking about. A feeling of guilt was felt, causing for Rys to look away.

"Of course," she muttered, totally respecting his decision.

Pars watched it all happen. A smug grin painted on his face. He was enjoying everything. It was like he was watching a drama whenever someone gets involved with his mate.

Geez, Ry-rys, that is why I like you. He crossed his arms as he watched his mate leave him in his domain, grinning.

<>Timeskip<>

After eating her noodles, she told everything to her best friend Pinkie. Everything. Every once in a while, the black haired girl would comment on how Pars is such a jerk. The blonde haired girl listened though despite not having enough sleep last night, for her dreams were all about him smiling at someone else.

"Pars? I thought Mr. Ulton is her grandson?"

     Mr. Ulton? Once Rys heard his name, she felt sad. But what was that? The black haired girl tilted her head in confusion. "Wha-what do mean about Mr. Ulton being her grandson?!"

      "Tyre told me before," she softly said and then sheepishly scratched the back of her neck. "I was planning to tell you back then, but then something happened. So I forgot."

      What is all of these? Rys stared at the empty noodle container. She felt like having a head ache after all of these things. So Drex Ulton was the witch's grandson, but then Pars was also the witch's grandson? The witch had two grandson?!

     Closing her green eyes, she softly whispered the words, "When will this be over? I want all of these to be done."

      Tears began to drop from her eyes. She didn't notice that she had started to cry. Pinkie gave her a pitiful look, but she didn't know how to comfort a friend.

     "I give up now. This time, I'm going to tell the others the truth. Everything is getting more worse and worse by the second. I just want to live peacefully with all of my loved ones."

      Pinkie sighed. "Me too."

     "I think this is our punishment for being greedy and not content with everything. I think we are at most fault here. Sometimes, I feel like that witch is just punishing us, and not playing with us."

     Pinkie soon embraced Rys, rubbing her in the arm. It was a peaceful moment for both of the friends. That moment, although it was short, was a memorable one. The moment was short because Pinkie's mom called for her. A stranger was waiting outside for her.

"Stranger?" Wiping the tears away, I raised my eyebrow and gave out an amused smile despite the pain and sorrow we felt.

Pinkie giggled and shook her head. "Stupid Rys, I don't think it's a suitor."

"Bleh! I didn't even say suitor!"

       "But I will assume you said it," Pinkie said with a smile before walking downstairs. As the blonde haired girl reached for the doorknob and opened the door, she didn't expect the man in front of her.

And it is definitely a suitor.

With a red rose in his hand, purple eyed Tag grinned before her. He didn't wear his eyeglasses, and damn! He was even more handsome without it, causing for her to blush. Pinkie looked away and inquired what he needs with her.

"You, Pinkie."

"I like you," he softly and genuinely added before pulling the girl into his chest and gave her a heartwarming hug. It was weird on how tears fall from her eyes as she felt the love she has been searching for after Cands disappeared.

This is weird, her mind said, but her mouth wasn't doing anything. Pinkie was drowing from the love and care he was showering her now. It was like...

It feels like he's the one.

"Now, that is one heck of a hug." Rys giggled to herself as she watched her friend and some stranger hugging.

A/N: I updated because I'm not feeling lazy, so hurray! I guess...