Part 30

Part 30

~~~

"Oh God!!!" Pinkie whispered out and engulfed me in a hug.

"You're alive..."

I smiled and reciprocated the hug.

"Yes, thankfully."

Pinkie embraced me harder and before I knew it, she was crying. That caused me to tear up a little.

"Where have you been? I've been..." I rubbed her back, smiling a small tearful smile.

"Just kidnapped by someone that you won't ever expect."

Pinkie froze from my answer and instantly detached herself from my figure.

"Who?" She asked seriously.

No answer.

She repeated once more, "Who?"

I forged a smile and looked away from her too serious and rare gaze.

"Werewolves. One of their kind kidnapped me during the date as what I soon learned that their leader commanded him to..." I continued to explain everything, everything honestly and slowly.

As I ended, all Pinkie's reaction was just a frown. Filled with disappointment and concealed anger.

"What kind of a mate he is?!" She exclaimed, "I thought werewolves are supposed to be devoted with their mates; he doesn't deserved you."

I nodded.

"You should have rejected him, Rys; those kind of guys deserved to be depressed and burdened by the rest of their lives."

I pursed my lips, not answering to that.

A little while, I began to ask about Bled, hesitating for a second. I was scared, of course, to ask what happened to him. He must be angry because I left him.

"Where's Bled?"

Pinkie looked at me with a puzzled expression before fully understanding what I had just said.

"Oh, don't know with him. I've never seen him since that day. And oh, also we got a new teacher in Science. He's a hot guy too, just not hotter than your vampire mate."

Um, okay?

I was a little disappointed of Pinkie's answer, but I was a bit relieved because....

"Wait?! Are there any murde-" I was interrupted.

"Aah~I remember something!" Pinkie gave me her phone which earned her a confused look.

"What's with that?"

Pinkie shoved her phone in my hand as she explained.

"Actually, your missing phone's with Bled. How did I find out? He called me up with your phone number and asked me about you."

Ahm. How do I respond to that? So all this time, my phone was with this vampire?!

I bit my lips.

Damn...

I glanced down at the phone before looking up again at Pinkie, who was urging me to go on.

I sighed.

"Alright. Alright. I'm going to call that thief of a vampire."

...

...

...

"Who's this?" A deep voice called out from the other line.

I pursed my lips; my heart responding to his voice with it's fast beat. I sighed, happy and relieve that he was still alive which was pretty weird cause he was a vampire.

They don't get killed easily.

"Bled," I muttered. A soft smile graced on my tired face; Pinkie got her lips curved upward on my reaction.

"..."

Um...shouldn't he be answering me?

The look of my face turned into a concern one as I repeatedly again call out his name.

"Bled?"

I sighed when he finally reponded.

"Again," He moaned.

What the fuck?! I bit my lips on what I just heard.

"Bled? You alright?" I asked. My hold on the phone got tighter.

He ignored me with another question which made me groaned.

"Where are you?" His voice sounded so desperate as he asked me that question.

I glanced at my friend who was waiting for me to finish.

"Pinkie's hou-" And he hung up on me.

All I could thought from his rude actions was stupid vampire.

"Is that the result for leaving him a few weeks?! Him becoming very very rude to me?!" I humphed and asked my friend Pinkie.

She shrugged, no idea of what I was talking about.

Not more than later, I was wrapped into his cold arms. To which I yelped, not expecting his sudden arrival.

"Bled, you idiot," I said, hugging him back when I felt him crying.

"Rys..."

"Um." Pinkie, of course, being caught up in an awkward situation was frozen on the spot. She then tried to leave them as quiet as possible.

"You...Rys...why?" Bled whispered, and I couldn't really understand anything what he is saying.

I let out a weak laugh. "How's life, Bled?"

Bled automatically frowned and embraced me harder which almost sucked the life out of me, but before it could, Bled gently lessened his hold.

"Life?! I've been dead ever since you left my side. Only you could revive me, and now that you're here, I'm alive."

He sniffed the scent of my black hair. I couldn't helped be happy that I chose the right decision of showering awhile ago.

"Where have you been?! Why did you leave me?"

He surprisingly whimpered while he let go of me and looked at my eyes deeply with his blue eyes that held hurtness in them.

I gasped, seeing the large bags underneath his dull colored eyes. His handsome face looked also tired just like mine. I let out a small smile as I tenderly carressed his cheeks.

"I didn't leave you, Bled. I never did."

"The-"

"Shush," I silenced him by putting my index finger in his lips.

"All that matters is that I'm alive and is now here by you side."

At that, I hugged him and listened to his long dead heart now beating faster inside of him.

"I love you, Rys," He whispered and reciprocated my affection. I smiled and hugged him harder.

Bled... I... I sighed.

Yey, they're finally reunited.