Part 41

Part 41

~~~

While walking to their classroom, Rys had finally told everything to her friend Pinkie, who was now shock and gaping at her with an open mouth.

      "I....you...he..." Her words stumbled out of her lips, and Rys could barely make out what her blonde haired friend was all saying.

     "Breath, Pinkie. It's not like you're the one who's experiencing this kind of situation," Rys spoke in a calm way even though she was the one who was engulfed deeply with pain.

      "He's dead, Rys! Why are you so fine with it?!" Her friend shouted in a whispering tone on which Rys shrugged.

       She averted her green eyes, tilting her head to give her friend a better view of a gauze placed in her neck. "I don't know..."

       Pinkie shook her head as if she was trying to take in the thought of Rys's mate marking her.

      Possessive much... Pinkie sighed while she pondered on the lingering thought.

     Meanwhile, Rys was explaining the idea on why she felt fine although one of her mates (or Drex the science teacher) is dead.

      "It's like...whenever I thought of him, I feel calm. It's like the thought of him relaxed me, and that he's still alive. And watching me from far-away."

      The blonde haired friend Pinkie thoughtfully nodded and a let out an understanding "oh".

      It was then they froze when they heard a deep voice behind them called out.

     "Who's watching you far away?"

      Rys knew that voice all way. She had heard that voice before, and it was from that dream. That deep voice was unmistakably owned by the popular Jace.

     She looked first at Pinkie who just gave her a still shock look. And soon, she decided to face the owner of the voice.

      "Um... it's no one. We're just talking about something." With a weak and forged smile, she spoke out in a trembling voice.

      Jace nodded. And to the surprise of everyone, smiled at the trembling black haired girl.

      "I see," That was what he said on which was followed by a "see you later" before walking past forward the two friends.

      But it was more surprising that Jace only said it to the green-eyed girl who was now gawking at the back of his figure.

      "No way," She whispered, finally reaching a conclusion in her mind.

      Pinkie pursed her lips while having the same idea with her best friend.

      "...Yes way."

<><><>Time Skip<><><>

"Hey Rys, do you want some chocolate cookies? I got a lot here with me," Jace the snub suddenly appeared behind the two friends who were having their peaceful lunch in their table.

     And it was then, Rys and Pinkis concluded that Rys's mate possessed this poor guy.

     "Um, no thanks. I'm quite full." A small smile graced Rys's features as she tried to reject the handsome man's offers in the most polite way she could muster.

      "Uh, okay." Jace tried to hide the hurt from flashing before trying to talk to his beloved mate again.

      "Well then, could I sit with you and your friend?" He asked with a charming smile, hoping it would smitten his beautiful mate.

      Rys glanced at Pinkie, and Pinkie shrugged at her.

      This guy. Rys let out a sigh before saying yes to the black haired guy. The man smiled, very happy to what his girl said.

     He took a seat, of course beside Rys, and began to observe the way the girl ate her bought pizza.

      Pinkie now can't helped feel sorry for her friend. Now completely understanding on why Rys feels. It must be so creepy to be observed everyday.

      Rys tried to ignore the stares she was receiving and focused on her delicious food. Letting out a smile, she licked her lips as a sign of how she enjoyed the food.

      "You really love pizzas, huh?" He suddenly spoke up, eyeing the way how the girl licked sensually her pink lips.

      Rys raised her eyebrows after wiping her lips with a tissue. "What do you mean by really?"

     "Yeah, what do you mean by that?!" Pinkie instantly piped in the conversation and continued, "Don't tell me you're stalking my best friend!"

      Despite the embarrassment, Jace manages to scowl at Pinkie. "I-I'm not; I just noticed mostly every lunch time Rys have pizza for her lunch."

       Rys blushed.

       Pinkie still didn't back down from speaking. "Eh?! But aren't you known as a snub who doesn't care anything else not more important than your own."

       Rys gave her friend a blank stare, unsure of what her friend was doing right now. Was she trying to catch the man off-guard?

      Jace gritted his teeth in pure annoyance towards the blonde haired girl. How dare she?! Rys is  important to him, even more important than his own self.

      "You don't know me," He hissed and glared at the girl with his black colored eyes.

     Before the friend could speak, he stood up. His arm accidentally brushing with his mate's. A spark erupting to the both of them, causing for Jace to almost let out a dreamy sigh.

       "I have to go." His voice softened when his eyes contacted with the girl who was peeking up at him with a confused expression.

      "We'll meet again later, don't worry," He assured and before Rys could process it in her mind, he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

      Rys's eyes widened while Pinkie scowled at the possessed body of the snub Jace.

      When he was fully gone in their view, Pinkie gave a comment on her friend about her opinions of the man.

     "Honestly, I don't ship him with ya. Bled's better than the Jace guy. All he knows is to treat his mate right and not his mate's friends and family."

      All Rys could do was nod. Agreeing on what she said but still, she can't helped flush at the nice tingling sensation left after the kiss in her forehead.

Sorry for not updating in awhile; I'm still currently taking my long tests.