P74|| NUMB

(A/N: This chappie will be in first pov)

Part 74

~~~

Darkness. Absolute silence. Waiting. Thinking of nothing. I sat in the ground as I hugged my legs with no emotions. After my mother nature spat me out from the earth's core, I have been sitting here in silence.

Waiting for someone to take me.

      Use me.

Influence me.

For good or for evil, I can be used.

     I looked up, blinking my eyes that I never know the color of. It must be dull.

     Like myself.

     With no personality, I am nothing. I must wait. Wait for someone to control me. The sky above me was dark. However bright dots painted it, lighting up the continuous darkness.

      "Aish! Where's that dragon?!" A voice broke the silence that had been here ever since I was born from the earth.

      That someone must have come for me. I blinked my eyes as I hugged my legs closer to my chest. I do not feel fear. Nor excitement. No emotions I hold for the future that someone would bring to my life.

      I heard the footsteps getting nearer.

     That someone must be getting closer to me. His excitement, greediness, and happiness radiated off his aura. I felt it. It felt too much for me.

      Somehow, I started to feel dizzy.

      "Ah! There you are!" I blinked my eyes at him and saw a tall man. A demon was my first thought because of his appearance. But then, the vibe that he rolled off wasn't.

      His smirked suddenly dropped.

      "Gosh, as expected you're naked as f*ck!" He looked away as he immediately threw the coat he wore to me.

      I blinked.

      The coat he gave me was just on my face. I couldn't see anything. Never did I bother to move an inch from my place despite of the coat covering my sight. Even more, it smelled stinky.

       My nose crinkled.

      Then I heard him groan. "Useless!" And the coat was finally removed from my face, giving me again fresh air to breath.

      I watched him grumble incoherent words as he put on the black coat on my body. It was too big, enough to cover my body. He tucked the buttons in the end and gave me a narrowed look.

      "You look ugly."

      Ugly? I blinked at him with no emotions. His black eyes gleamed in amusement as I continuously stared at him.

      "Gosh! You're funny!" The demonic looking man laughed afterwards, and I just stared. This man was weird. Looking away in boredness, I averted my eyes to the sky.

      "Hey, what's your name?"

      "..." was my reply as I ignored him in a nochalant manner.

       "Tsk! No name then? Well, you don't deserve a cool name, so I'll name you Dragon because you are boring," he blabbered.

      Dragon? I'm a dragon.

      I rested my head to the legs I was hugging as I listened more to the words he was foolishly spatting out. Mentally, I wondered if being alone was better or being with this demonic body.

      "Anyways, I'm Pars the witch!"

      Witch. So he was a witch. I gave him a look and then again return my gaze to the sky. The silence will never return as Pars excitedly chattered on his life, knowing I was listening.

      He sat down beside me.

     Endlessly talking about his plans for me. All I can conclude was that he want me to serve him and to be loyal only to him.

     He wanted me to kill his enemies.

     He wanted me to help him. His words entered my ears, but I do not have any emotions. I do not feel any as I looked up at the sky.

     In the end, will I be like him too?

     Pars continued to talk and talk until he finally stopped with a dreamy sigh. "Those stars are so beautiful."

     I stopped. The aura the demonic witch gave off was relaxation, happiness, and adoration. These sudden emotions brought my attention towards the man.

     Tilting my head to him, a genuine smile was planted on his face. "Those stars."

     He dreamily sighed, continuing, "Those stars remind me of my Ry-rys."

      Ry-Rys? I gave him a blank look as he quickly noticed it with a silly laugh.

     "She's my mate."

      I perceived it.

      The darkness and possessiveness his light tone carried in those words. His black eyes darkened a little before fading back to its normal color. He was serious about it.

     But that was for a moment.

     Instantly, he turned towards me with a grin. "You must have no idea about mates."

      Absolute silence was my only reply, but Pars ignored it with a happy smirk. "Well, they're the best thing that could happen to your life."

     "Mates." he stopped, thinking for a bit, and then spoke with a gravely tone, "Even when you don't know each other, you still love her a lot."

     "Mates. They are made perfect for you."

      I listened, somehow, this topic was interesting to me. How could this man be so affected a lot by just this mate? With my eyes on him, I remained silent and gave him my ears.

     In an instant, a sad smile painted his face.

     "In my case, my mate is perfect for me, but I'm not for this girl. In my case, Ry-rys is perfect for others too."

     I blinked.

     Sadness was what I felt from his aura. This man was way too moody right now as he blinked his watery eyes. He sighed, giving me a very weak laugh and smile.

     "How ahout you? Do dragons have mates too for themselves?" he asked.

     In the end, Pars never got an answer. I, too, was curious if dragons have mates. To hear his answers, I was somehow unsure whether I want to have a mate or not.

      But for now, I'll go with the flow.

A/N: Introducing Dragon. Lol, what do you think of the fifth mate?
I shall update the next chapter if I'm still inspired xP