Part 33

Part 33

~~~

It was morning when Rys opened her green eyes. A bright and sunny morning it was; it almost persuaded the girl that yesterday's nightmare didn't happen at all.

     Almost, until she looked at herself in the mirror. The redness of her eyes from yesterday crying still lingered on.

     She huffed out a small air as she recalled on how her ma-, on how he, Mr. Ulton, died. Tears was about to escape when the door suddenly opened with a smiling Bled.

      "Good morning, Rys!"

      Wha-what is he doing over here?! She retreated backwards from him. And in that moment, she realized that Bled must had carried her home.

      She softly spoke, "Good morning."

       Bled smiled more at her response and was relieved that the girl seemed looking fine. In a blink of an eye, he enveloped the stunned girl into a passionate hug.

      "Thank God, you're okay," He said and sniffed her calming scent. The tingles from the mate bond gave him a very nice sensation. Rys unconsciously smiled at his affectionate gesture and reciprocated it.

       He was stupid. Bled will forever admit that. Why the f*ck would he think on ever let go of this gorgeous girl, his mate? This, having her as a mate, was the best gift he had ever received. By having her, he did not need anything else in his lifetime.

       "Bled..." She whispered, "That's enough."

       Hearing that, Bled quickly let go and gave her a concerned look. Rys shrugged it off with a small smile.

      "I'm alright. It's ju- oof!"

       Bled hugged her again and with a half smile, he slyly said, "So it's alright then..."

     Only for awhile, He gently said in his thoughts. Let me hold you like this for a while cause I feel like...

      "Bled."

       Bled didn't listen to her complains and instead, he indulged himself in the sweet pleasures on hugging her form.

      It was then later...

      "Is Mr. Ulton really dead?"

      ...

     ...

     ...

     ...

     ...

     Bled felt his blue eyes burn in rage on hearing that single name. Why did this girl so concern with that dead person?!

      Rys yelped once feeling his grip tightened. He was mad, she can tell that, but why? Was he jealous?

      Of course, a voice spoke in her mind with the "duh" tone.

      Rys pushed that aside and asked again the man.

      Bled gritted his teeth and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to calm himself down.

      But it failed when she asked again of that man. I'm her mate, dammit! Why is she so concerned for the dead teacher? It is like that guy is very important to her.

      Bled let go of the girl and growled at her, not being able to suppress his anger. His eyes brimmed in the bloody color red, and his fangs could be seen as he shouted at her.

      "Do not speak of the dead man's name in front of me! It's annoying!"

       Rys got taken aback by his sudden shouting. Shock slowly turned into fear as she continued to gaze more of his red eyes that got these murderous glint of them.

      "Oh my, did you just yell on her?" A voice had spoke. A voice that sounded so familiar to her all too well; a voice that she had thought was too good to be real.

      "Hash?!"

      She turned to the door and saw him, the young smirking man. The boy she had met once in her childhood. A childhood friend and a crush...A vampire.

      "Hello to you too, Rys." Rys almost fainted to his greeting smile.

      No, it can't be... She thought, I thought he's not real. But he's here, all looking healthy and handsome.

     Bled meanwhile was surprised to learn that his brother and his mate knew each other...and on how Hash easily entered the girl's room.

      "How?" was his first word to his brother.

      "Easy, Bled." Hash then went to Rys and wrapped a hand around her waist, causing him to growl possessively.

      "Remember the human girl I'm talking about to you, it's her. She's the one I saved from being car crashed."

      Rys can't helped flush being held closely by her childhood crush.

     Bled noticed the adorable look on her mate...an adorable look that was caused by his f*cking brother.

      He growled.

      Hash laughed to his younger brother's reaction. So that is how he got jealous, huh? He thought while he observed the still glaring brother.

      Funny...

     Hash then said with a twinkle in his dark blue eyes, "Oh, don't forget too, Bled, she's also my childhood crush. Even though you're her mate, I won't back down without a fight."

        Bled sneered while Rys reddened.

       "I was the first one to have my eyes on her after all."

Too disappointed right now with my myself (oh, gosh, I just have my first failing in a quiz in this whole school year) X[ Anyways, say hello to Hash :)