*Part 05

—— [ PART FIVE ] ——

Scribbling down the answers of Pinkie down her notebook, Rys had just finished telling everything to her best friend... Not missing any details as she narrates. In contrast to Rys's almost sullen-like expression, Pinkie was just grinning the whole time— amused by what she was hearing. Rys noted her friend's grin and stopped with the homework. Crossing her arms, she faced her friend.

"Oh, uh, that's quite a pity," commented the blonde haired girl when Pinkie realized that Rys was waiting for a response. Though the statement should hold a sympathetic tone, Pinkie was still with that massive grin. Rys, of course, did not feel any concerns from her best friend. Seriously, is Pinkie even her best friend?

Rys tried to speak, but Pinkie beats her to it. With a sudden clutching on Rys's shoulder, Pinkie excitedly gave her several shakes. "But seriously a vampire?! A vampire is your mate?!" Obviously, Pinkie was glad for her friend— a bit envious too. Oh come on! She does think that Rys is living the dream.

You rarely encounter a story like this. No!!!— you never encounter a story like that in real life!!! Pinkie then continued with the aggressive shaking... Rys, on the other hand,was trying to calm herself down because the girl had just been having the urge to slap Pinkie in order to stop her annoying behavior.

"Yes!" Rys tried to remove her friend's hand. Her teeth gritting as she spat those words out. When she was able to remove herself from Pinkie's clutches, the girl let out a sigh.

"I honestly want to tweet this," Pinkie blurted out after she was able to calm herself down, but you can see that her excitement over this topic wasn't over.

Rys turned her attention to her, glaring. "Don't you dare!" Pinkie laughed at her friend as she nodded. Glaring at her just for more few seconds, Rys gave her attention to her assignments again. Though she was kinda busy with— uh— copying the answers, Rys would still try to converse with her best friend.

"I don't get it. How come you easily believe me and my stories?" Rys questioned, a bit puzzled. "Do you even have any idea that Theresa is a true witch?"

Pinkie giggled, staring down at her toy bunnie with that soft gaze. "Maybe. I don't know.. Must have been so used to reading fantasy stories."

Well, point taken.

Um, Pinkie is kind of a vampire maniac. She loves vampires, Rys tells you. There's even a time, if Rys could recall, that Pinkie childishly wished for her birthday to be swept off her feet by a vampire... Ah, her friend just loves romanticizing herself with sparkling vampires, especially from a certain anime called Diabolik Lovers or something like that— that Rys may have been weirded out by Pinkie at first, but she soon got used to it.

"But you know what."

Oh boy. Here it goes again.

Pinkie pressed the bunnie close to her chest. "Rys, I think you're lucky."

"Lucky my ass." Rys turned to her friend. "You do know that he wants to kill me!" Rys frowned at her. Then an almost expression of helplessness was suddenly drawn on her face. "—that vampire wants to kill me," the black haired girl muttered to her friend, repeating it again— her voice sounding so sorrowful.