Part 60

A/N: Part 60 will be in first P.O.V. xD Picture above is my copy drawing of Mage. What do you think of it?😊

Part 60

~~~

I did not know why, but I woke up very early this morning. From what I know was that I wake up around 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. during weekends. It must be because of that kiss I shared with Bled. Or it might also be because of that miserable howl I heard from last night after the kiss. I let out an exasperated sigh and sat up on my bed.

     These days have been getting crazier and crazier for me and my friend. I have never really thought that this would happen. And for Pinkie to have a female mate, so ludicrous! I shook my head at the picture of a confused Pinkie in my head.

Poor her...

     Slowly, I stood up from my seat. One. Two. Three. I saw myself counting the mates I have finally encountered. From what I recalled, I got five.

With a sigh, I hoped that this craziness will be soon over. I walked over to the mirror and looked at the reflection. I looked horrible, so horrible.

How can I even manage to live a life with all these hot mates?!

      I don't deserve them...

      My gaze slowly trailed over the bite mark left by the demon in my seemingly true dream. I puffed out a small air as I gently rubbed a hand on the wound.

      Closing my green eyes, I felt a tiny bit of spark sensation coursed over me. Just wondering who will be the next guy for me.

<><><>Time Skip<><><>

I decided to have a walk. Not that I really wanted to. Being at home was boring because my mom was still cooking for breakfast while my dad had left already for work. In the middle of my walk, I bumped to Bled's brother, Hash.

     Noticing me, an ugly frown formed on his handsome face. My greeting smile faltered. Oh yeah, of course, that time. He was still not okay with it. I wondered on why he was so mad about the kiss I have with Howl.

     I think it is safe to guess that he likes me although it is still weird to think about it.

      "Hash?" I said softly, giving him a gentle stare. I think I should ask him about that now. It was not good if we leave it like this. He gave me a blank stare.

      "What?" He said, his dark voice in monotone. I cannot help flinch at the emotionless tone. I felt so awkward right now because Hash was not acting in his usual self.

      "About last time. A-a-are you jealous with Howl? Is that why you're mad at me right now? -because Howl kissed me. Do y-you like me?" I felt my face heating up at what I said.

      Oh, my freaking gosh, this is so hella awkward was all I could think. I mentally cringed at the looks he was giving me. It was all blank. Did I just misunderstand it? I held my breath for a moment, scared for what was to come.

      "No," He said, "I do not like you."

      I let out a sigh of relief. So I was wrong all along... Where did that thought even come from? I mentally scolded myself for assuming too much.

      "Why would I?" Hash asked. I nodded, agreeing with him fully.

     Of course, why would he like me?! I'm not his mate after all. Yet why does he look sad when said those words to me.

      I gasped when a tear rolled down from his gorgeous blue eye. "Hash?" I cried out in alarm, having the urge to wipe it with my hand.

     Before I could even do it, he wiped it all by himself. With a heartbreaking smile, he whispered out the words.

      "I love you."

     I almost fainted. I almost did. I pinched myself in the arm to see if I was still sleeping; but no, it hurts. Tears started to stream down in his cheeks as I cannot help myself gave him a pitiful look.

      "I do not like you, Rys, I love you," He confessed in an almost inaudible tone.

       This was oh-so-wrong. I stepped back a little, surprised by everything all of a sudden.

     Hash likes me?! But, how come? I covered my mouth with a hand. When did it happen?

     As if Hash can read out my mind, he spoke out with his dark blue eyes on the ground. "I do not know when. I only know that I have a crush on you, but I never thought that it will blossom into more."

       I wasn't able to respond. Just looks, confused ones. He must have realized it. That was why he reached out a hand and gently patted it my head.

      "Don't worry. I know that your answer all along will be a no. I just want to say my feelings." He smiled tearfully.

       I was stunned when his hand lowered to my cheeks, rubbing the wetness away.

      A-am I crying?

      "Could you do me a favor?" He asked while still continuing wiping the endless tears of mine.

       "Y-yes. What is it?" I asked, stammering on the first word. Hash gave me a forced laugh.

      "Could you please start ignoring me after this? Please start treating me as if I'm not there? Please..." He murmured, hurt behind his words.

      My eyes widened. Shock. Did he really want to do this? Did he really need me to do this? I closed my eyes. "I-i-if... that's what y-you want."

     I slowly opened my eyes, to see him giving me a weak smile. I pursed my pink lips at the sight of him hurting. Before I could realize it, I embraced him so hard as if I didn't want him to leave me.

      "Rys..." He mumbled. I laughed out a weak one and apologised to him for hugging him so suddenly.

      "No, it's alright." I felt him smile at the hug. I tightened the hug more and began to savor his last hug with me. I did not know how long the hug lasted. But we eventually pulled away when he spoke again.

      "Rys, could I ask for another favor?" He asked. Although confused, I nodded my head slowly. He smiled, causing for my heart to ache inside my chest.

       "Uh, what is it?" I asked him when he didn't say anything after that question. He only smiled more and stared at me.

      "A kiss. I just want a kiss," He spoke finally after a five minute silence. I was immediately shock at the request; but before I could even argue, he pushed his lips towards mine.

        It was so relaxing and at same time, a heart-aching one. Tears began to form in the corners of my green eyes again. I also noticed that he was crying too. I then considered to close my eyes and let him be, for this would be the last time that we would be in contact with each other.

      Thank you so much for the good times you gave me, Hash...

      Thank you, I thought.