Part 13

Part Thirteen :

Oh my gosh. She did it. Emotions bubbled inside of her as she confessed to her friend that she did it already.

     "Did what?"

     Rys breathed out a sigh, recalling the memory that had happened last night. Cheeks were tainted with pink as a soft smile gently graced on her facial features.

     "I accepted him."

     No one cannot deny that she looks happy and satisfied when she said those words. It caused her friend to say huh with a bewildered look. When it finally registered into her mind, Pinkie gave out a raised eyebrow, suspicious.

     Odd. Is she happy?

     "Wait! When did that happen?" With a soft tone of exclamation, Pinkie asked her friend. She was still a bit bewildered by everything. Still smiling, her friend Rys started to explain what happened. A blush appeared when she came into the part where she told her friend that Mr. Cross is the first person to say those I accept you lines.

     "And you're happy because of that?" Pinkie asked, sending her a teasing smile. The blondie even wiggled her eyebrows when she was asking that.

Rys blushed harder.

    "Yeah."

     "A little bit!" she quickly added.

     Pinkie faked a gasp; but she wasn't too surprised, just happy and excited. "Oh, you like him." If her grin gets any wider, it would almost resemble a Cheshire cat.

    Rys shook, yet with a smile.

     "Only as a friend."

     Poor Mr. Cross, he is friendzoned, but she would not believe that damn girl. Still with a playful grin, she said, "If you say so."

     "Now, so where did you bring him?" Pinkie would not be shocked if Rys answered her house, but she firstly guessed hospital.

"Hospital?"

Rys shook her head. "Of course not."

"Then where?"

"Theresa's house," She softly muttered, recalling the time she brought her vampire to the old woman's domain.

     "What?!"

***

"Oh, you brought a friend."  Witch Theresa eyed the newcomers with a dull expression as if she isn't pleased with their surprised visit. The witch doesn't really want seeing humans today because she really had a bad night.

      "Yeah, she is the one who recommended me to ask for your advice," Rys patted Pinkie's shoulder with a smile.

"Oh." The old witch forged a smile as she held out her hand to the unfamiliar girl. "Nice to meet you, M-"

     "Call me Pinkie!"

      The blonde-haired girl introduced herself with a cheerful tone, reaching out her hand for a greeting handshake. "And you are Theresa, right?"

The old woman can't help but smile at the girl's enthusiasm. A real smile at that. "Yes, feel free to call me with that name."

Pinkie cheerfully nodded, shaking the old witch's hand. They both soon retreated their hands from each other as Rys began to ask for her vampire's health condition.

Theresa answered her with a frown, slightly feeling irritated. "Are you underestimating my magic, Miss?! Don't worry, he's completely fine." She accentuated her last three words, slightly narrowing her eyes on the girl.

      "Actually. " Theresa's frown got deeper as she gazed at the room, not far away from them. "That damn vampire is ruining my guest room since last night." Because he couldn't find his beloved human mate - The witch sighed.

     "Um." Rys got nothing to say with that because it clearly emphasized that damn vampire mate of hers is causing trouble to this witch. With a fake smile, she apologized and asked if she could see him right now.

     Before she could even continue, the old witch pushed her towards the guest room that is currently containing the raging vampire.

"You should really go see him."

Pinkie followed behind them, not really shock on what is happening right now in front of her. Rys cocked her head towards her friend, only to see her blankly staring at them. A sigh heaved out from her mouth as she faced the front again.

The door appeared in her view as she turned. She could almost hear the sounds of breaking glass behind the door. Fear slightly crawled under her skin, paralyzed at the moment.

What if that moment yesterday is just a dream? A creation of her delusions? A figment of her imaginations?

     The old woman urged her form to open the door by nodding. Finally, she resolved to do it. But not before praying to God. She twisted the knob and opened the door slowly.

To see him-

     -in a destroyed room.

     Aish, what a sight. (~_~;)

Bled snapped his attention towards the girl. A big bright smile unexpectedly broke out from his furious expression as he rushed towards her petite figure.

"Oh, Rys!" He suddenly hugged her, breathing hardly as he spoke in a sweet manner. Happiness and joy - it could be seen in his disheveled appearance.

     "Oh, my beloved Rys."

Rys could only stand in her place, stunned from his sudden changed behavior. A soft sweet smile soon formed in her lips as she recalled what he had said.

I, Bled, accept you as my mate.

"Bled..."

He really do accept her as his mate.