Just Got Tagged 2

Just Got Tagged 2

by

Mushi & Niji

~~~

Here's one of my embarrassing moments of mine...(Do I really have to say it? •///•) Okay, um, okay....

     There's this declamation speech contest- I forgot what it's called- but basically, our representative for our class is absent for that day. 

      Well, we need a substitute, but teacher didn't assigned anyone. Our teacher asked if anyone memorized the declamation piece, but no one did.

      I don't know what happened, but teacher chose me to be the substitute. I guess one of my friends suggested me, yet I don't have an idea on why she suggested me. I don't even memorized it, only the few easy parts.

      But I can't say no (I'm too kind to say no), so I accepted it. And so while they prepared me (putting random gray/black make up on my face, so I looked like a complete beggar) I tried to memorize everything, which was pretty hard because the contest will starts minutes later.

     I guess I'm the fourth one to perform it, so I took it the chance to practise more. But well, even though I got enough time to memorize it, I kept stuttering during my performance, and I don't even have any actions. I even skipped a one whole paragraph because I forgot it.

      Omg, the teachers, the higher batch, even my "enemy" was watching me... I was kind of ashamed because that enemy of mine received a place. (Which was 3rd, I think.)...and I have none because I gave a terrible performance.

      Well, it didn't end after that. Few months later, I later discovered that a picture of mine was posted in the bulletin board.

      And fudge, I looked like a complete beggar. ( :'( ) So terrible..huhuhu...why me? Why not the others?!?! Several months later, my sister discovered the pic. She, being an evil sister, took a picture of it and showed it to the whole family.

      So embarrassing... •///• It might not be embarrassing to you, but to me, it's a yes...!!!

      Well, that's one of my embarrasing experiences...here's the unlucky group of people I chose to tag.

otaku27_

MoontheLoveDemigod

kimberly785

Ssapp3033

JeonEunmi616

DifferenceIsHarmony (Sorry for that...not!)

~~~

That's all.