Special Part 3

A/N: I must be really crazy for choosing to write a special chappie other than study for the long test tomorrow but then, this is my way of saying thanks to all of you, guys. Although, I am feeling insecure of my writing right now... But anyways, here's the chappie!

A/N: It's in second pov and an X reader :)

Updated A/N: Thank you for the support, guys XD Hope you enjoy.

***

***

***

***

***

***

(Y/n) sat down on an isolated bench, exhausted by the run you have since early in the morning. You then harshly twisted the bottle's cap to open and brought the bottle to your pink dry ips, slowly chugging it down. After you were satisfied with the cool drink, you slowly looked up at the beautiful blue skies that were decorated with cotton candy looking clouds.

     The (h/c) haired woman began to remember the incident that happened here in this very own place, in this very bench, eight years ago. Your (e/c) eyes shimmered as you stared above the skies, reliving that memory with your once best friend.

    "(Y/n! (Y/n)!" It was a very warm afternoon day. As you quickly took a seat on your claimed bench in the park filled with playing children and nannies who watched over them, a childlike voice called out to you out of nowhere.

      But you only smiled. You were very familiarized by the voice already. The voice was owned by your only existing best friend, Levan. Still with a big smile on your face, you cocked your head behind you and saw him rushing over to your place with green eyes gleaming in undeniable excitement.

      He was obviously excited and happy to see you.

     "Levan!" You cried out as he reached your place and immediately gave you a big heartwarming hug. He laughed out loud while you reciprocated the affectionate gesture from your best friend.

      "How's school without me?" you asked with a silly grin soon forming later. "Don't tell me you cried because I'm not there!" You let out a laugh soon after at the statement you just said to your bestfriend.

      Levan pouted while he stroked your soft (h/c) hair with such a gentle hand. It brought tingles to you in every second. In a determined voice, he then answered with conviction, "am not. I didn't cry at school!"

       "Oh, right," you teasingly said.

       He rolled his eyes and gave up on stroking your hair. "I did not cry. Really. I'm, afterall, all grown up."

       With that, you threw a fit of snickers. It was sometimes fun messing with Levan. You pulled out from the embrace and gave him a adorable smile that softened his features a bit. "So, you didn't miss me then?"

      He got taken aback by your sudden question. His cute face flared up, and he was speechless for a while. You smiled innocently at him while you stared straight to his grogeous green eyes with your (e/c) eyes.

      He gulped. "I-i-i--- uh----" He blushed more. His eyes then fell down to the ground while he felt embarrassment to the words he had just admitted. "Of course! I miss you!"

      You chuckled. "Really?"

      He nodded, feeling shy for a sudden. You giggled at the cuteness of the boy mumbling yes in the most shy manner to you. So, you gave him a pat in the shoulder and also said, "I miss you too" in a whisper tone.