Part 81

Part 81

~~~

Gently smiling to himself, Pars leaned the purplish flowers closer to his nose as he smelled the familiar scent that always bring his whole soul sudden quiet tranquility.

    Ah, just like Rys.

    The demonic form didn't have to think any more second thoughts as he paid for the flowers. Those lavenders that will surely make his beloved mate happy.

    Hihi, he's coming for her now. ٩(

    By this time, she must have met his pet Dragon in front of her house as the young witch left the mute boy there to buy some flowers for the green eyed girl.

    As he skipped down the road, unknown to him, he just made a stupid decision of letting his pet meet the girl.

    Because Dragons have mates too.

    Unfortunately for him, Dragon is the fifth mate for our dear sweet heroine Rys.

***

(A/N: First P.O.V switch!)

I sat in the doorstep. A little bit of impatience I felt as I silently waited for the witch in demon's skin to get me away from this house that I didn't know the owner of.

For these past few days, I started to feel some few bits of emotions that thankfully I can easily control.

As I continued to silently stay with the young demonic witch, I sometimes wished for someone that would come and kill him; so that someone can steal me from him before he can completely influence me.

I waited.

Then I felt a nice familiar scent drifting into my nose. It must be the pretty girl. Ry-rys as the witch has named her. Somehow, I felt like getting myself into a straight posture as my eyes followed the girl who is slowly walking towards my direction as she was busy looking down at the ground.

    Pretty, I murmured.

    Blinking my eyes, I finally found her eyes laying down on my completely silent figure. A light shade of pink rising from her cheeks as she took in my appearance.

     "Cutie," she breathed out.

     Cutie?

     Somehow, my usual blank face felt like burning from her unfamiliar word and her cute stunned expression. But why is my face burning? Is there hot fire in my face? But why does it not hurt that bad?

     Oddly, I blinked and looked away.

    I can't bring myself to look at her; and at the same time, I want to endlessly stare at her pretty face.

"Aw!" she squealed.

And suddenly, she pulled my sitting figure towards her and gave me an embrace. My insides went so warm and tingly as I felt more fire going through me.

It felt like...

I want to touch her.

I want to touch her forever and ever. It felt so nice, and I felt some emotions bursting within me that I never experienced before.

    "Mate," she gasped.

    As she found herself being tightly clung by me as I rubbed my head in her chest. I hugged her more as I felt the softness. I wanted to hug her more until she's barely there.

    Mate, huh?

    I smiled.

***

Oh my f*cking gosh! Rys finally found her very final mate, and she never expected him to be so clingy and cute. But somehow, she wasn't annoyed with it. In fact, she was so charmed by his extreme cuteness.

"Ry-rys," he purred.

Can she adopt him now?

A/N: What do you think of Dragon ;)
Lol, Team Bled, be threathened.
          I made a cover shop anyways. Please do check it out. It's free if you're already a follower of mine.