Part 32

Part 32

~~~

"Rys..." She heard a familiar voice before her helpless form, but she still didn't move from her place. She still didn't let go of the man who had sacrificed himself for her.

     Her crying didn't stop either, which was odd for the person who called her because his voice can always easily comfort her even though he doesn't do anything.

      "Rys," He repeated, jealousy tinted in his deep voice as he intently observed their figures. "He's dead now; you can't do anything to save him..."

      Bled had just arrived, but he really didn't expect for this scene to happen before his eyes. He didn't know what really happened, but his guts was telling him that the dead man just saved his mate from danger's hands.

      He should be grateful, right? For the dead mortal saved his mate? But what he was feeling right now was pure jealousy and anger. He clenched his fist. "Rys, he's dead; just let go of him."

      Rys continued to cry; she really can't helped it...Right after she learned that they have a connection, she just can't stop. She sniffed and felt like wanting to scream...

       "Let go of him," Bled hissed. He could not control his anger. All he want was her to cry on him, not on other dead mortal man.

       Rys gazed up at him; the sight of her crying form made Bled snap. He gritted his teeth as he suddenly pulled her away from the man.

       "Don't cry on him, Rys," Bled softly growled and gently embraced the crying girl, possessiveness showing in his actions.

     "I'm your f*cking mate, Rys. Use me to cry on, not him."

      Rys was too overwhelmed by sadness that she only cried and cried. She had just met Mr. Ulton three days ago and now because of her, he is dead. And she just found out awhile ago that they were mates.

        While Rys cried on Bled's chest, the man slightly narrowed his bright blue eyes on the corpse. Oddly feeling that something was wrong with the dead body.

        Feeling something dark and dangerous about it.

       A soft snore broke him out his thoughts, Bled suddenly realized that his beloved mate was now asleep.

     A small smile unconsciously crept up his face while he observed that cute face of hers. He carried the girl in a bridal style manner but before he took off, he gave a last glance at the unmoving corpse of Drex Ulton.

      Even though he really felt like carrying the girl to the place he was currently staying in, he still brought the girl to her home. Her parents must be worrying for their daughter's safety.

       He knocked on the door, and it was quickly opened by Rys's mom.

       "Oh God, what happened to her?" were Rys's mom's first words after seeing her daughter sleeping in his arms.

       He spoke out politely, "She's alright; just sleeping." But an evil idea popped in his mind soon after, causing for him to smirk devilishly.

     "Your daughter's too tired because we instantly have our date after taking her make up exams."

      The woman could only nod at that.

      "Oh."

      Rys flinched in her sleep, stealing both of their attentions. Bled chuckled at his mate's cute face that was made during her sleep.

       Rys's mom meanwhile smiled at the guy's reaction and thought Bled was her daughter's boyfriend. After all, Bled always visited his household only because of her daughter.

       He really loves her, huh. She thought, Well then, I approve of him being my daughter's boyfriend.

       "Well~ come inside, Bled. If you want to, you could take my daughter to her room."

       Bled's lips twitched.

      Remember the legend about vampires. The one part that they could only enter your house if invited. Yes, he had been long invited by Rys to enter the house,  just not her room. But now Rys's mom...

       "It's my pleasure," Bled muttered with his charming smile. Rys's mom explained where her room was, and he carefully listened. Still with the smile.

      Awesome Mom, she is, He thought while chuckling.

      Sleeping Rys snored in reply.

      Entering Rys's room, Bled found it simple and neat. Nothing eye-catching actually. Even so, he smiled at the familiar scent that drifted in the air inside his mate's room.

     He placed down the girl. Careful not to wake up the girl from her sleep. He then smiled down and sat beside her form. Observing her like the stalker he was.

       "Rys," He muttered. A nice sensation crossed over his chest at the mention of her name.

      "You really made me jealous awhile ago, you know..." He gazed at the girl dreamily before glaring into some empty space. "

      "I almost couldn't stop myself from destroying that dead corpse; I know he saved you, but..." He gritted his teeth and sighed as he realized that he was being stupid for talking to a sleeping girl that didn't even know that he was there, talking to her.

      He pursed his lips and glanced again at his beloved mate. He then took her hand and reached it up to his lips, placing a gentle kiss.

       "I love you, Rys...I love you so much that it kills me inside everyday to see you interacting with your opposite gender."

      He ran a hand across his blonde hair.

      "Boy, I even feel jealous if you talked with other girls in school. Pinkie's not an exception."

       ...Silence...

      Bled chuckled to his stupid self, but tensed when he felt someone watching him outside the window.

     He immediately jerked his head to the other side, only to see the black painted skies with bright stars. The moon fully covered by the clouds. He slowly went up to the window and gazed down, but he saw nothing.

     Just an empty roads with cars rarely passing by.

      But Bled didn't ignore the creepy sensation. He knew that he was being watched by someone that was completely hidden. And he could only guess the person...

      Only few people were gifted the ability to hide their scents fully and themselves. Fortunately, Bled knew one person. That might be the one who was stalking him right now.

       Bled's brother, Hash. Or also known as the Ghost of the Vampires. He mostly used his "ability on covering himself" to his amusement.

     "Brother," Bled groaned. Knowing that Hash just found out the secret he was hiding all along. And that was his beloved human mate, Rys.

     Who knows if he had been stalking Bled for a very long time?