Part 46

Part 46

~~~

Darkness surrounded Rys again yet this time, not a person was with her as a company. Calling someone was quite a useless thing to do for the meantime, and her vision too was futile. Only the sense of hearing was available to do for the moment.

She heard normal breathing somewhere, and the soft thumping of the heart in someone's chest. Could it be Jace's doing again? Did he use magic on her? The black haired girl grumbled under her breath, finally concluding it was all the demon's fault. If Jace was able to do that, then he must have done this.

Sucks, Rys thought.

Moments later, she heard Jace's voice calling out to her sleeping form. He first heard him say "mate" before angrily talking later about Bled. Rys sighed at the darkness when she heard him claim her as his very own possession.

If only he knows, the girl thought.

It was then minutes later, she felt tingles pricking her lips in a very nice sensation. Which signaled the girl that her demon mate had stolen a kiss from her. Rys might like the feeling of the seemingly innocent kiss, but it was still pure evil to take advantage of her while she was still sleeping. If only she was awake, then she might have thrown a punch at him directly across his handsome face.

While still feeling the tingles, she felt an ache around the part on the mark that Jace had bestowed to her. She bit her lips while she tried to suppress the pain...eventually, it faded as fast as it appeared. Gosh, what's with that?

Suddenly, while she was still in the process of thinking what had happened, she was interrupted by a very flashy light that could easily blind your eyes off. Rys immediately fluttered her green eyes close in order for protection to her green eyes. When the girl knew that it was safe to look, she opened her eyes slowly.

Only to realize that she was having a dream in Third P.O.V. about a neko boy and an always happy human girl.

[A/N: Haha, the dream's about the previous special part...;) ]

The dream ended with a romantic kiss shared between two characters. Rys was honestly crept out of it because she had no idea on why she just dreamt of that. Before she could even think more, she felt a touch in her arm. Or more like a shake.

"Wakey- wakey, Rys! You don't want to be absent at school again, don't you?" Rys heard her mother spoke.

Wait, what?! Mom?! The effect of her mom's voice immediately caused Rys to force her eyes open.

The moment her green eyes opened in the reality, Rys saw her mom clutching her chest with her right hand. "God, you almost scared me there, Rys. I thought you won't wake up any longer."

Rys's lips curled into a frown at her mom's statement. So she thought I'm dead for a second...

Mom immediately noticed her daughter's frown, causing for her to let out a weak chuckle while waving her hands in a gesture as she restated her words again.

"I meant by that, I thought you'll sleep more and ignore me because you looked like that kind of teen who..."

"Okay, I understand you!" The girl stopped her mom on explaining, not wanting to hear more of her voice. But still, something was off...who brought her home?

"Hey, Mom, who brought me here?" She asked, confused.

From what she could remember, Jace tried to abduct her but then, why did she wake up here in her own house? Did Bled save he-

"Ah~ it's Hash. I was very worried when you didn't came home the night before yesterday; I actually thought that you ran off with your boyfriend Bled." The woman then gently patted Rys's shoulder with a smile.

"Thank God, you're just having a sleep-over with the Cross brothers."

...

...

...

Wait, she thought my boyfriend's Bled?! And I have a sleep ov- Oh.... Rys nodded her head at the woman. Hash must have made an excuse on why she didn't return that night. I must say thanks to him later. But for now, I'll have to prepare for school.

She glanced at her alarm clock, only to see it's 7:00.

Oh, cr*p! Fifteen minutes until classes start!!! Rys immediately rushed to the bathroom while her mom was still in the middle of her sermon.

"Next time, Rys, tell your parents your plans. You've made us worried. I won't tolerate- Hey, listen!"

Rys cocked her head a little to the right, giving her mom a side view of her face that held an apologetic look.

"Sorry, Mom, I must prepare for school but don't worry. You could still give me your lecture after school." And with a small smile, she entered the rest room.

Rys's mom could only sighed; she then left after to prepare a breakfast.