Part 50 (Rewritten)

Part 50 | Important Question

~~~

"Look. Trust me. Even though I lied about Rys, I'm going not to deceive you too."

    Pinkie sighed as she watched the witch Theresa with doubtful sky blue eyes.  She doesn't know if the witch is trying to be helpful. She doesn't know because this witch is one manipulative old woman. You don't know whether she is trying to be genuine or she got something devious in her mind.

     "I don't know," the girl muttered.

     Theresa snorted. "Are you questioning my intentions? I mean, you accepted my offer from the first place and now, you're - oh gosh!"

      Pinkie glared at her. She was now contemplating on what to do here. With this potion she was holding. She doesn't even know what kind of potion is this. Maybe this isn't a potion, maybe this is even a poison.

Suddenly, Theresa grabbed the bottle from her with an annoyed look. "If you couldn't do it, then tell me! I will do it for you."

"I - uh -" Pinkie was quiet for a moment. After a few moments of pondering, the young woman finally questioned out her thoughts.

"Why are you helping me?"

Theresa blankly stared at her. "Because I'm a good witch. Are you satisfied now with that answer?"

"No," she says.

Theresa snapped her finger, making her gradually disappear. She smirked a bit while she answered the girl again. "Well then, I guess you have to deal with it."

Pinkie was left alone, gaping on the empty air. She knew that she could not trust her now, but then it was too late. Theresa was gone and was planning to give her mate a gift.

Oh, hello! Remember the very crappy chapter fifty I made a year ago (the one only consisting of dialogues) I decided to rewrite it. But still, it's super short. < I'm sorry.

Anyways I have a super super important question. Remember that Rys have five mates? Well, actually the very last mate is that you guys will be able to decide on what kind it will be. It can be any like neko, alien, merman, or whatever. Just comment XD PLS. It's urgent.