Part 92

Part 92

~~-

Silence dawned between the trio.  Inside the cafe, there were the vampire, the witch, and the dragon— all were mates of a human girl named Rys—respectively known Bled, Pars, and Dragon.. Though they all seemed to not care for each other, one cannot deny the hidden hostility Pars had for the guys he was with. But he's a great actor. Pars hid the animosity with a smile as the witch silently sipped on his drink.

          "Tell me," he suddenly spoke, lifting Bled's gaze from the food he had ordered. "What did you invite me? Are you probably planning to kill me after this or no? Or do you have something to say to me?! I have no time for this, yo—"

          Bled suddenly chuckled, causing Pars to get startled. What? What was he chuckling for? He lifted his guards up, not liking the reaction the vampire had for his words. Pars threw a glance on the other man, but Dragon did not seem to care.The eccentric boy was busy chomping on his steak; proper etiquette being unfollowed.

          Pars wondered how his beloved mate Ry-Rys can have like him so much when Dragon was too disgusting. Pars reverted back his attention to Bled, and the vampire was speaking, "You seemed to be a pretty chill guy when we first met, but based on your actions earlier and now, I think you're not anymore."

          The witch frowned and crossed his arms. "And so, what's about it?" Bled sighed as he grabbed a forkful of pasta and shoved it to his mouth. He swallowed it after a while of chewing. He then spoke, "It must be Rys, right? You're not serious with her before, but you later realized that she's worth it."

          Pars eyed him. Is this vampire eavesdropping on them awhile ago? But— he let out a smirk. He got it all wrong. "What do you mean I'm not serious with Ry-rys before. I have always been serious. It's just this bond is affecting my personality."

          "Ry-Rys!" Dragon's ears perked up at the name. Turquoise eyes sparkling as he put down his steak. His eyes darted everywhere as if he was searching for her... Only he couldn't see her. His body slumped down. Dull eyes were then shown as he stared down at his plate.He wasn't anymore hungry.Bled placed a hand on the man, comforting him.

"Hey, you'll see her later. Cheer up."

Pars wasn't sure if he should laugh of what he was seeing. How could Bled be so gentle to this dragon when he was the greatest rival of them all. He observed them... After a while, Bled returned his focus again to Pars. "Are you crazy? Why are you being kind to him?" Those black eyes of his narrowed as he said those words to the blood-sucking monster.

          Bled rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, wouldn't Rys like us to be kind to each other? I know this sounds crazy. And I'm not really this type of person. But for our Rys, I am willing to swallow my pride and share her with you guys."

Pars's eyes were wide. What the fuck was he saying? Sharing Rys? He was willing to share her to the rest of her mates? Pars took a sip again on his milktea. He could still recall the times when Bled was very possessive... But in a span of a few days, his possessiveness was deeply hidden. He somehow became a changed vampire. His thoughts of course went to her.

She's amazing. How can she change someone? Pars retreated his lips from the straw as he gazed at Bled. The vampire looked like he is also deep in his thoughts.. Bled must be thinking of her too. Suddenly,  he felt possessive. Angry. Jealous. Pars closed his eyes as he gritted his teeth to calm his nerves.

If Bled was willing to share her... Pars pressed his lips.Somehow he didn't have the will to be like Bled too. He cannot be such a wimp and share Rys too. The witch didn't like the idea of that.

"Well, that's your decision; and I don't care," Pars said, his gaze quite dark, as he gripped onto his milktea.. His tight grip distorted the figure of the plastic container, but he didn't care. Pars didn't care. All he cares about is her. His Rys. "My decision is that I'm going to make her mine whether you like it or not."

Bled's eyes turned red. "You clearly don't deserve her. You're just going to make it hard for her."  Bled had the urge to rip the witch's body but decided not to.  Bled can't be the selfish monster like before. Closing his eyes for a second, he finally opened it. And those crimson red eyes were back to bright blue.

Pars narrowed his eyes at him. "I don't deserve her? Well at least I didn't try to harm or reject her... Also, you suck as a mate. You can't even protect her properly."With each words, it strucked the man. Bled's heart was stabbed with anger, guilt, and remorse. Yes, he knew that. He does not deserve her, but at least he is trying to make up all his mistakes.

Bled stood up, heavily breathing. He was trying to calm himself, but anger was really trying to dominate his figure... His eyes switching from blue to red and to blue, but his gaze were completely on the table— shielding it from the gaze of the other people inside the busy cafe. A smirk tugged on Pars.

"You're angry, aren't you?" Pars mocked. "Why don't you try and kill me then?" Pars definitely wanted Bled to explode. To his lose his control. If Pars is able to suceed with his plan, then Bled would make this cafe a very bloody mess. Pars grinned at the thought of people dead and lying in a pool of their own blood. A monster standing in the middle of them, bloody... Eyes glowing deep red. His sanity gone.

The vampire snarled at him. He was about to be controlled by his anger. Fangs were about to be expose, only preparing himself to lunge at the young man before him. "You— I'm going to ki—" A hand on his arm. Bled paused and felt the powerful aura of the boy beside him. Immediately, his anger shrunk when his eyes met with its turquoise eyes.

"Ry-rys would be scared to see you like that."

At those words, he snapped out from his rage. His sanity has returned. He turned to Pars, and the witch was just glaring at the dragon... Realizing that he was still up from his seat, he calmly sat down. He was a bit in a daze. Did Dragon just help him? Bled turned to the young man, and he had his eyes on Pars too.

They were both openly glaring at each other.

Silence finally dawned between the trio as they all returned to eating their food. Words were not anymore spoken as Bled knew that he wouldn't be able to change Pars's mind with his word. The only thing he was hoping for though is that maybe Rys could still change his mind. Bled knew that all her mates love her greatly like he does. So there was probably still a chance of a future where in Rys and all of her mates would be living a happy, peaceful life...

Well, that sounded so cringy— the young vampire thought; but with a small smile.. But he only wished the best for Rys's happiness, so it doesn't matter if it sounds very cringy or not.

AHH! HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!