Part 59

Part 59

~~~

"Uh, who's that?" was her first question when she entered the domain of the old witch Theresa. Her eyes curiously placed on the unmoving man being fully covered by a blanket. Is that man even alive? Tyre, the werewolf she had just met few days ago, shrugged at her and continued to read a book while the witch took a seat beside the "man".

     "Don't mind him," casually said by the old woman. Although Pinkie was so curious to see who was the mysterious person, she slowly took the seat on which was opposite to the old woman's.

     "So, by the way, why are you here?"

     As soon as Theresa asked those words, she instantly complained about that day before. Her face expressed pure annoyance while she spat out her words and complaints. The old woman listened to the girl, but she appeared amused that made the girl get more annoyed.

     Pinkie grumbled, "Why did you even bring me there? Nothing even happened."

      Theresa chuckled at the girl's foolish words. Her eyes got a glint on them as she spoke out calmly on how something happened.

     "Well, something did happened. I saw how you met that guy, and I saw your mate drank it."

    Pinkie first blushed on her words, but upon hearing the others, she went silenced. So, she drank it... I hope she is o-o-okay. A sigh followed after. The witch noticed her sigh. Therefore, she tried to assure the blonde haired human girl. She might be somehow evil, but she was also half kind.

      "Do not fret. He's alright."

      Pinkie only gave her a solemn gaze before turning her attention to the covered man. Theresa shook her head when Pinkie didn't respond to her and soon left to prepare for dinner. When she was gone, unexpectedly, Tyre crawled his way to the covered man and lifted up the blanket.

      Eh?! Confused though, Pinkie remained on her seat and watched the werewolf lifted up the blanket to see the person's face, only to make her blue eyes widen in shock.

     "Mr. Ulton?!" With a whisperingly-shout voice, she exclaimed out the name of the recognizable person. Tyre snapped his attention to her, curiosity on his brown eyes.

      "You know him?"

      Pinkie excitedly nodded, blurting out the words that was supposed to be a secret. "Of course! He is my former science teacher and is also one of the mates of Ry- oh, cr*p!"

      She immediately covered her mouth with her hands. Tyre's lips went straight and felt his mood went down. He almost forgot of that human girl but then, Pinkie had to remind him about her.

      Tyre looked away. "Nah, it's okay. I know about Rys having a lot of mates."

     Pinkie gave the werewolf a curious look. "Wait, you know my best friend, Rys?! How?"

      Tyre didn't reply. The human girl did not pursue, seeing the werewolf boy did not really want to talk about it. Instead, she gazed again at the teacher, noticing that he is dead.

     "Poor dude. He is really dead, but how come he is here?" Pinkie asked while her sky blue eyes focused on the deadly silent Mr. Ulton. Tyre finally responded to the girl.

     "The damn witch brought him here, and he seemed to be her grandson because all the way here that witch kept on scolding him. So noisy," He stated, his eyebrows furrowed.

     Pinkie could only conclude that Tyre must be reading at that time. She somehow observed that Tyre always read book about vampire and did not want to be disturb while he was at it.

     I should inform this to Rys, Pinkie thought while Tyre covered the face of the dead man again. Tyre returned to his original place after and continued to read the book.

     The old woman returned to the living room later, only to see Pinkie gone for home.

<><><>Time Skip<><><>

Pinkie went home after that. But when she arrived in her house, she was shocked to see the purple eyed man standing in the doorway, about to knock on the door. A bloody colored red rose held in his hand.

     Is that for me? She thought, flushing. Before Tag could even knock on the door, Pinkie called out from behind him. The purple-eyed, startled, turned around to see the girl. He relaxed and released a smile when he realized that it was just Pinkie.

     "H-hi, Pinkie!" He stuttered and immediately shoved the rose to the girl. Pinkie's widened her eyes. So it was really for her. Although she was still shock, she accepted the flower with a shy thank you partnered with a smile.

     "How do you know that I'm living here? And what is this for?" Pinkie asked after a moment of staring with each other. Tag did not reply fast, instead, he scratched his hair cutely and responded with a secret. Pinkie pouted, but decided not to pursue it. Tag must really like her that much for him to be here right now. She mentally giggled but then, she frowned as she remembered Candy.

      Pinkie then felt a nice sensation on her right cheek. Eh? Puzzled, she was brought back to reality and fully grasped on what just happened. Tag just freaking kissed her! She turned red at the sudden action.

      "What the hell?" She muttered when Tag pulled away. He was also blushing, but he got that adorable smile playing on his lips. She wondered on why he was like that when they've only just met one time in the mall. Was he just playing with her feelings or really likes her? Pinkie was so beyond confused.

      "Uh, I'm not sorry for that if you want an apology," Tag spoke out.

      Pinkie could only think was Seriously?! But all she spoke was an unsure okay. Tag gave her a smile for that and left without another word. Pinkie was left standing there as she gawked upon that confusing man.

      ...why? She asked in her mind while she slowly stroked her right cheek, the part where Tag had placed his lips on.

<><><>Time Skip<><><>

Pinkie woke up very early the next day. Deciding to have a morning walk, she changed her clothes and walked down stairs. But as she opened the door, she saw a red rose brutally tore into pieces. A distinct scratch mark engraved on the doorstep.