Part 77

Part 77

~~~

Sweet, isn't it nice? Four out of her five mates were here right now in her school.

    With her.

    And they were all just looking at each other like who the f*ck are you and why the f*ck are you with my mate?

     Rys gulped her saliva. Unluckily, her friend was fetched by her Tag because they apparently have a date after school. Well, shouldn't she introduce all of them?

     Good lucky, myself, she mentally said.

     "So, um, from what you know I have five mates, and-" Rys blushed as she began to introduce all of them from each other.

     "This is Bled."

     "Howl."

     "Jace."

     "I'm Pars," the witch stated with a grin filled of amusement as his eyes observed the rest of the mates.

     Bled stiffened as he saw Jace. That damn demon who almost killed him with the mutt. If only Rys knew about it all, she will leave and reject him without a thought.

     That's it.

     He can inform it to her. Before the vampire can even let out a word, he was interrupted by the curiousity on why Jace was staring at the witch mate of Rys.

     Jace stared at the man.

     He stared at the body he once owned. So she already discovered her fourth mate, and it was the witch who was using his demon body right now.

      Annoyance burned within him. He hated the fact of someone using his body just to be closer with his damn mate.

     Par's black eyes met his gray irises.

     Of course, the witch didn't recognize him because he already threw out Par's original body away.

      Pars gave a glance at the seemingly human body that was named Jace.

     The dark aura that boy gave off was just too powerful for that human to be called a human. He felt like a demon.

      He felt like possessed.

     Pars laughed to himself in a silly manner, finally comprehending the idea. Of course, silly him, that boy Jace was possessed by the demon. Now, this was really getting interesting.

      A lot more to tell to his boring Dragon.

      But for now, his job was to be a mate towards Rys, meaning he got to be a gentleman towards the girl. In other words, he will fetch her to her house and maybe introduce himself to her parents.

     Jace's narrowed eyes lingered on Pars even when the witch began to speak towards the girl.

     Rys nervously laughed.

     "I will be the one who's going to fetch her, so you're not needed."

     As expected, her vampire interjected with glaring eyes glowing in red. He wasn't overjoyed to hear those words coming out from the man. It should be him.

     Howl shook his head as he asked the girl for her permission with a small shy smile. "Let me."

     Rys blushed. She wasn't used to the werewolf being so kind to her like this. Just what happened to this guy? Was he just pumped up by the other guys, so he joined in too?