Part 66

Part 66

~~~

By the time Pinkie and Cands entered the room, the black haired girl was done letting go of her held back tears. Instead, she was now smiling as if in a trance. As if she was reliving some memories of her with the comatized vampire.

     "It would be fine, Rys, you got us behind your back," Pinkie said softly as she strode over to her day dreaming friend. The girl went back to reality and now felt her best friend rubbing her back soothingly.

     Rys smiled. "I know, and I know that Bled would be alright."

      Pinkie let out a relaxed sigh upon seeing that her friend had calmed down now. Good, that's good to hear...

      Cands watched the two girls with a genuine look, but the look had been wiped off when he felt something weird. He could not point it out, but he felt that something, something was going to turn out bad for them.

      But what is it?

      Cands suddenly got a whiff of an incredibly strong scent and before he could even notice it, he had left the room and was following it. And soon, he had reached the person who had that strong scent, belonging to a young girl who was patiently waiting outside a room.

      His focused gray eyes darkened just then, and a singular thought echoed his mind.

     Mate...

      And that something was going to turn bad was only meant for Pinkie, for her mate's mind, soul, and heart was been coupled with another girl, and that another girl was not her.

     That was the curse of Theresa for her not being contented on what she had.

      Meanwhile, back in Bled's room, Pinkie had just noticed now that her mate had gone missing. At the same time she had realized that, her heart broke out a sudden ache. She collapsed on the floor by her knees, not able to understand the pain.

     "Pinkie?!" Rys cried out and immediately went to her friend's side with concern in her face. "What's wrong?!"

     Pinkie's blue eyes suddenly let go of the tears that she herself didn't know on where it came from. She bit her lips while she placed a hand on her chest.

      "I-I-I don't know. I haven't read anything about this in a book!" She exclaimed hardly while as her tears continued to fall down.

     "Something must have happened to your mate," Rys stated as she rubbed her friend's back, which was pretty quite futile.

      Pinkie bit her lips, her body had started to tremble too. "I do not know."

     "Do you want me to go search for him?" Rys asked, gentleness on the tone of her sweet voice. Her blonde best friend bit back a sob and instead nodded. Rys kissed her friend first on the forehead before rushing to the door.

      But before she could leave, her friend called out to her in a weak tone. And what she had said broke her heart into tiny pieces.

     "No, stop! It's gone." Rys turned around, smiling that her friend was not suffering anymore, but actually, it was worse than that.

     "I feel empty though, Rys," the blue eyed girl said with a forged smile on her lips while she hugged herself in a pitiful manner.

     Tears then started to build in her eyes again upon realizing that she didn't have a mate anymore. She thought that Cands had died, not knowing that there was something deeper than that on why she had lost her connection with him.

     She was just replaced with another girl.

Meanwhile~

Hash was placed on the couch and was finally calmed down by the old witch, Pars, and Tyre. He still looked restless though as his crazed blue eyes kept on glancing around their surroundings.

      "Where is she?" he breathlessly asked after a moment of silence had dawned upon the living room.

      "She?" Pars repeated and was very obvious that he didn't know on what was the vampire talking about. The old witch noticed the confused expression from his grandson and explained it right away.

      "Just some human girl that got a lot of mates," Theresa said. She didn't appear to be happy on explaining about her.

     "Oh, must be a lucky one girl! So, are you her mate?" Pars asked in a very cheery tone, not feeling the gloomy and dark atmosphere at all. Pup Tyre averted his brown eyes down on the ground, suddenly having the urge to leave.

     Hash's blue eyes glimmered red at what the stupid witch said, but he was able to stop himself from lashing out on him. He sighed out a very exhausted sigh as he answered a softly no.

      Ugh, he was a stupid vampire. He said that he'll try his best to forget her and ignore her, but why was he looking for her now? After committing a big crime, he'll go coming looking for her?! He was a really desperate vampire that deserved punishments!

      He bit his red lips, feeling guilt. He shouldn't have done that. He shouldn't have done that to his younger brother because of a girl.

      Par's eyebrows furrowed as he watched the vampire's expression turned into a remorseful one. Hash looked like that he was deep in his thoughts. Meanwhile, the old witch mentally cackled. Her plan was definitely working!

      Evil! Evil! She heard Colena's voice from her memories. Theresa mentally scoffed at it. Not exactly her fault. Her evil sadistic self was suddenly was triggered because of them.

      If only he didn't leave her, then this wouldn't have happened. No lives won't be destroyed by her.

      "Old woman," the pup called out to him, snapping her out from the daze she had. She immediately slipped out a smile and gave it to the werewolf.

       "Yes?"

      Tyre quickly looked away from the old witch's smile and immediately shook his head. "Nothing."

     Theresa stared at him for a moment before returning her gaze to Hash. He looked terrible and unstable, just enough for her to manipulate him so easily.

      Oh, this is going so great as planned.

Meanwhile~

Somewhere there, was two people having a serious conversation. It was composed of a young man and an old woman. The man seemed to be bored, but he was still listening to the woman's words.

     "Just that only?" He asked like he didn't care on what she said, but it was obvious that he did. His purple eyes seemed to twinkle as he asked those words.

     The white haired old woman nodded with a satisfied smile. She knew that this was going to work. Theresa won't see this coming. She won't really see this coming. There was only one thing to do, and the young man would have to do his best to achieve it.

     I only hoped he would or else, the girl would have to suffer.

     And she didn't want her to suffer.